Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 12-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default GT: Game 15 vs Lakers 12/2

Los Angeles Clipper(7-7) @ Los Angeles Lakers(10-5)

WHEN: Saturday, December 2nd at 7:30 PM PST and 10:30 PM EST
WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
MEDIA: KTLA the CW; NBAtv; KABC 790 AM

Clippers Projected Starters

| | | |
Shaun Livingston | Cuttino Mobley | Quinton Ross | Elton Brand | Paul Davis

Key Reserves
Sam Cassell | Corey Maggette | Tim Thomas

Lakers Projected Starters

| | | |
Smush Parker | Kobe Bryant | Luke Walton | Lamar Odom | Andrew Bynum

Lakers Key Reserves
Jordan Farmar | Maurice Evans | Kwame Brown

Q's Quote:
"Livingston seems to be getting into the groove we all expected, Mobley has had two consecutive good games and will those follow up into Saturday's matchup? No doubt in my mind they will leading me to think the Clippers will take care of business on their home floor. Expect Brand and Mobley to lead the scoring load and Livingston to drop a ton of dimes."

Q's Prediciton: Clippers Win 102-97
Q's Prediction Record: 10-4

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:41 AM   #2
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

It seems to be rivalry day in LA! USC vs UCLA, CLIPPS VS LAKERS! Two great games to watch!
dab0yech0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
It seems to be rivalry day in LA! USC vs UCLA, CLIPPS VS LAKERS! Two great games to watch!

Ducks-Kings . . .all that's left is the Galaxy-Chivas USA and the Dodgers-Angels. Someone get them to pull in a quick game today!

I don't know why but I have a feeling Mobley and Thomas will lead the way on game day, with Livingston having a so-so game. Mobley and Thomas with 18 and 16, then Brand will get his 22 and 10 and my biggest and boldest prediction is Livingston with 11 Dimes.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:48 PM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
my biggest and boldest prediction is Livingston with 11 Dimes.

Thats not unreasonable at all. He had 5 dimes in the first 9 minutes against the Grizzlies when he was running and gunning and Dunleavy set him free. It was when Cassell got in the game and Livingston stopped running the show. I think he only had 2 more assists the rest of that night.

I also agree with Cuttino having a big night, he always plays well against the Lakers and hopefully Tim Thomas can step up his game like he did in the playoffs where he was the Laker killer.
dab0yech0 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: