Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Question So, how long until Cleveland fans admit that their team f*cked up in trading Wiggins?

Wiggins had a great game the other night and when you watch him it's like you can see him grow before your eyes.

The thing I love most about the kids game is that when he gets the ball on offense there isn't any hesitation to his game. He either shoots, attacks, or passes the ball. And vs the Nets last night sometimes the score would get close and Wiggins would step up and drain a shot. You can see him developing his own killer instinct.

I just don't understand how if you're Cleveland you get a prospect such as Andrew Wiggins and trade him away to help bring your ex back to town. Wiggins is just 19 years old and now you're going to have to deal with him for the next 15+ years instead of having him on your side. Makes no sense to me. Wiggins actually seems like a pretty nice kid as well. No ego, no expectations, just wants to play for a team that wants him and wants to ball.

Default Re: So, how long until Cleveland fans admit that their team f*cked up in trading Wiggins?

It really is nice to see a young guy have no instinct to be a ball stopper on offense. He's a talented cutter and he looks to be decisive with his decisions. I'm sure he will start having the ball in his hands more over time but it's a good sign that his first instinct is to be efficient with the ball. A thing like that is infectious when it comes from your best player, which Wiggins will be eventually.

Default Re: So, how long until Cleveland fans admit that their team f*cked up in trading Wiggins?

the game comes so naturally to him. I have not seen any rookie with this much mental experience since rookie MJ. I see a great future ahead of him. He may become the next Kobe, or even the next MJ. Also playing all of his prime out with the team he started on. But too bad some people with their anti-agendas will probably say he was drafted by Cleveland first and demanded a trade to Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    the game comes so naturally to him. I have not seen any rookie with this much mental experience since rookie MJ. I see a great future ahead of him. He may become the next Kobe, or even the next MJ. Also playing all of his prime out with the team he started on. But too bad some people with their anti-agendas will probably say he was drafted by Cleveland first and demanded a trade to Minnesota.
    I hope that is never said

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    It really is nice to see a young guy have no instinct to be a ball stopper on offense. He's a talented cutter and he looks to be decisive with his decisions. I'm sure he will start having the ball in his hands more over time but it's a good sign that his first instinct is to be efficient with the ball. A thing like that is infectious when it comes from your best player, which Wiggins will be eventually.
    Yup, his offensive game actually reminds me of Durant a little.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I've maintained it was a mistake since it happened

Isn't this your 3rd Wiggins thread today?

As I said in the other thread, Wiggins was average at best in college. He was garbage until yesterdays game. I hope he becomes an elite player, but Love IS an elite player. Dude was a top 10 player last season.

I never liked the trade for the Cavs, love it for the Wolves and especially for Wiggins.. Hes free to develop now and not be scrutinized for not carrying brans declining ass..

Love isn't the problem in Cleveland.

Maybe they should have traded LeBron for Love?

Wiggins is a monster.

But Cle can win now with Love...

LeBron is already declining so what good would it be to have whatever prime he has left playing with a developing Wiggins.

It's a fair trade IMO.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Wiggins has one decent game out of 4, and suddenly he's better than Kevin Love?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I've maintained it was a mistake since it happened
    Same here. We threw a lot of our future away in the trade but hopefully it all pays dividends in the end. I don't care if we dont win this year but we need to win at least one in the next three years, or however long LeBron stays (I think he'll retire a Cav but I've been wrong about him before) in order to validate the trade for me.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Wiggins has one decent game out of 4, and suddenly he's better than Kevin Love?
    Who said he was better than Kevin Love?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    I see a lot of bullshit ^^^^^

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Yup, his offensive game actually reminds me of Durant a little.
    We thought you were dumb. Thanks for confirming.