Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 03-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Erazem Lorbek?

Anyone have an update on this guy? Think he'll ever come over for the Pacers?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 AM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Erazem Lorbek?

Assholes.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

He currently plays forward for Lottomatica Roma

Quote:

Indiana Pacers President of Basketball Operations, Larry Bird said that his European product may spend another year in Europe to continue his development.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAAIDN
He currently plays forward for Lottomatica Roma

Quote:

Indiana Pacers President of Basketball Operations, Larry Bird said that his European product may spend another year in Europe to continue his development.
Think he'll ever be of any quality?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:26 AM   #5
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

lorbek is quality.he is a shooting big man ala okur.I think he'd be wasted in the nba especially indiana,look how they wasted jasikevicius.
I hope he stays in europe.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:02 AM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
lorbek is quality.he is a shooting big man ala okur.I think he'd be wasted in the nba especially indiana,look how they wasted jasikevicius.
I hope he stays in europe.

yeah, whatever.

Last edited by jbot : 03-19-2008 at 03:04 AM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
Taras Bulba
I airball my layups

Taras Bulba has an OK reputation so far

You Americans are funny. You don't get any replies and start swearing. You get a reply which you don't like, you get mad.

Anyway, Lorbek is one of the best big guys in Europe. But for his size he shoots too much from mid range. He got a sweet shot though, I have to admit. He has some good post moved too, I think he should use them more.

Anyway, he now plays for CSKA Moscow which are the Euroleague champs and got a 2 years contract, so he is not a free agent. If Pacers want him they'll have to wait til 2010-11 season. Hope I helped.
Taras Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

I think he would be more of a 4 in the NBA. But he has the ability I think to play in the NBA.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #9
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
I think he would be more of a 4 in the NBA. But he has the ability I think to play in the NBA.
he is playing great for CSKA at the moment. Of course he can play in the NBA.
Come on Ukic who couldnt settle in any team in europe plays there!
Old 03-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
he is playing great for CSKA at the moment. Of course he can play in the NBA.
Come on Ukic who couldnt settle in any team in europe plays there!

Well I don't mean to "play" as Ukic or Dragic are.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Well I don't mean to "play" as Ukic or Dragic are.
To be honest Dragic is a good player,he is better than Ukic by far but he had to stay in Europe for longer, I hate all this players who leave europe so young without proving anything in europe, like Sergio Rodriguez,Dragic,Bellineli,etc etc
Old 03-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
b.jerk
High School JV MVP

b.jerk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
To be honest Dragic is a good player,he is better than Ukic by far but he had to stay in Europe for longer, I hate all this players who leave europe so young without proving anything in europe, like Sergio Rodriguez,Dragic,Bellineli,etc etc

Those picks have more to do with the nba not knowing what they're look at. The only player I liked out of those three before the nba was Belinelli and Bellineli struggles is more about Golden State's/Don Nelson's incompetence than Belinelli. All I see running the nba is a bunch of morons that don't know what they see.
b.jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: