Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far
Default So who wins the scoring title?

We could have an interesting three way race with the way Kobe is playing at the moment.

So who do you got?
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: So who wins the scoring title?

Probably Durant. This generation of players feel like they need to win these individual accolades to be known as great.

Durant is a known stat padder so I say he would win it. Watch him in the allstar game and he's gunning for MVP and stuff like that.

He worse than Lebron in stat padding and that is saying a lot.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Probably Durant. This generation of players feel like they need to win these individual accolades to be known as great.

Durant is a known stat padder so I say he would win it. Watch him in the allstar game and he's gunning for MVP and stuff like that.

He worse than Lebron in stat padding and that is saying a lot.

NBA stars for awhile have been gunning for individual awards and stat padding this is nothing new NBA stars. As I've said in another thread it is funny that fans of star players try to tear down other players when there own fav player has a similar flaw or benefit. You star driven fans really sicken me with you display of faggotness
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
imnew09
#Mamba

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Durant with his 20FT/per game
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Budadiiii
Eat/Sleep/ConquerISH

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
NBA stars for awhile have been gunning for individual awards and stat padding this is nothing new NBA stars. As I've said in another thread it is funny that fans of star players try to tear down other players when there own fav player has a similar flaw or benefit. You star driven fans really sicken me with you display of faggotness
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie

Fudge has decent reputationFudge has decent reputation

Durant of the Thunders.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #7
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Durant of the Thunders.
Thunder not thunders
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #8
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Want KD to join Wilt and MJ with 4 straight .
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Durant with his 20FT/per game
No one can beat that.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

I would think that KD is going to win it, but the Lakers final 19 games are far more important than the Thunder's final 20. Kobe will need to be in God mode to get the Lakers in, while KD is resting up for the playoffs.

Kobe must average about 2.5 ppg more than KD the rest of the way to win the scoring title. If They both average over the next 7 what they have over their past 10, they will be tied at that point.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #11
maybeshewill13
**** u Perkins u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
I would think that KD is going to win it, but the Lakers final 19 games are far more important than the Thunder's final 20. Kobe will need to be in God mode to get the Lakers in, while KD is resting up for the playoffs.

Kobe must average about 2.5 ppg more than KD the rest of the way to win the scoring title. If They both average over the next 7 what they have over their past 10, they will be tied at that point.

Well yeah, more important, but the Thunder's are very important in that the Spurs are down TP, so we have a great shot of catching them at the top if we play good ball. That and trying to pass Miami would be very beneficial come finals time.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #12
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM

AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #13
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes

thanks for the rep man, seriously man some of these fans are too much and completely forget that bball it is at is best when it is played as a 5 man game.

We need to stop ignoring
great defenders
great shooters
great table setters
screeners
or everything else that makes the game great
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #14
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

KD is the worst scoring leader in NBA History
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #15
Vertical-24
Hollywood

Vertical-24 has decent reputation

While I have my doubts about how much I feel Durant's impact on a game is, he's one of the purest scorers i've ever seen play the game of basketball. Period. He makes scoring look more effortless than anyone i've ever seen not named Michael Jordan. I don't even think Michael made shooting look so easy. Being a near 7-footer with his type of game is amazing in its own right.

I think KD will be entering the 4+ consecutive club with MJ and Wilt. Kobe and Melo could both sneak up on him but I pretty much have KD locked in as scoring leader.

I would love for Kobe to claim another accolade for his resume....but my focus is much more on a playoff run, so I don't care.
Vertical-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: