Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Smoking nicotine increases brain power, boosts attention, motor skills...

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Pray to god little SPK doesn't see this thread you horse's ass.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Smoking nicotine increases brain power, boosts attention, motor skills...

My aunt Selena died of lung cancer before she was 40. Got it at 32. Had trouble stopping even when she knew it was killing her quicker. Friend of mine smoked since 15 or so...got lung cancer at 24. Twenty ****ing four.

That shit should either be banned like the other clearly deadly drugs or make the rest legal too.

Smoking anything is just idiotic. If a drop of some drug calms your drug addicted nerves...whatever. Doesnt make smoking anything a good idea.

I wouldnt care if you dropped a bit of it into your eye in private. I dont care if you smoke at home. Id rather you were not addicted to anything...I wouldnt wish that on anyone...but its none of my business in the end. Smoking around me is. Wanna be a drug addict be one. Being too weak to wait to do it where nobody is bothered is pretty....telling.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This is the stupidest thread ever. You think people smoke for no reason? Of course there are things it brings you. It also relaxes you, etc. It also causes like 7 billion diseases because breathing in smoke is pretty stupid.

The fact OP is using this to be pro smoking is beyond me.

Note: Electronic cigarretes could allow me to shoot light beams from my eyes and i'd not use them. It's like wearing a tshirt that says "i'm a douche, i have a flashlight in my mouth".
    *insert MJ eating popcorn gif*

I smoke because it looks cool

and i'm addicted to the nicotine.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Nicotine yes...

Smoking no...

You can basically smoke cigarettes with only vitamins inside and get cancer.... the smoke... the chemicals... might aswell put a gun to your head and get over with it...
    There is alot of other MUCH healther ways to intake nicotine, in Europe we have for example white portion snus/snuff (not American snuff, that shit is horrible & disgusting)... but this:

You put one under your lip and you are ready to go, its not visible, doesnt smell etc. Its kindof like small tea bag looking bags in optional sizes, optional tastes and optional nicotine content.... and the best part is its completely harmless and gives a much higher nicco-rush, nobody in 100 years have died from this and 100 years of studies confirm this... except for what nicotine can do to your body eventually...
    We have the exact same product in America retard. It's called snus, not snuff. Dip (snuff) is a totally different product. It's wet and you have to spit the juice, snus is dry and comes in portioned bags. You don't have to spit snus.

Also quit telling people it is harmless. It is a horrible disgusting habit that can cause mouth cancer and tooth loss. It isn't any safer than dip, and it also provides less nicotine than a ciggarette.

I know because I use about a can per day and I really need to quit.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    This doesnt suripie me a bit. Nicotine is classified as a stimulant(in the same category as coffee and amphetamines).Any idea if electronic cigarettes can bring the same effect?

Nicotine itself doesnt cause cancer as far as i know.

Tried it? Any noticeable stimulating effect on the brain? Does it cause addiction? How about tolerance?
    Don't listen to that retard. Snus is every bit as bad for you as dip, and I say this as a person who uses a can per day. It's also less potent than dip or ciggs.

I like it because I don't want to smoke for fitness reasons and I can keep a snus in while I workout and I don't have to worry about spitting the juice like with dip.

If you wanna try it in the US, Marlboro and Camel both make it but Camel is much better.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    We have the exact same product in America retard. It's called snus, not snuff. Dip (snuff) is a totally different product. It's wet and you have to spit the juice, snus is dry and comes in portioned bags. You don't have to spit snus.

Also quit telling people it is harmless. It is a horrible disgusting habit that can cause mouth cancer and tooth loss. It isn't any safer than dip, and it also provides less nicotine than a ciggarette.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    That is dip, snus looks like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    My aunt Selena died of lung cancer before she was 40. Got it at 32. Had trouble stopping even when she knew it was killing her quicker. Friend of mine smoked since 15 or so...got lung cancer at 24. Twenty ****ing four.

That shit should either be banned like the other clearly deadly drugs or make the rest legal too.

Smoking anything is just idiotic. If a drop of some drug calms your drug addicted nerves...whatever. Doesnt make smoking anything a good idea.

I wouldnt care if you dropped a bit of it into your eye in private. I dont care if you smoke at home. Id rather you were not addicted to anything...I wouldnt wish that on anyone...but its none of my business in the end. Smoking around me is. Wanna be a drug addict be one. Being too weak to wait to do it where nobody is bothered is pretty....telling.
    Its also genetic, what kindof damage those cigarette chemicals & the smoke etc. does and how fast the cancer is induced due to smoking depends on your genes/immune system etc. or whatever you want to call it...... I mean my grandfather smoked since he was 17 years old and he is 85 now, he is infact a healthy guy for his age, even though that is rare i think you maybe get my point.... but still, he would guaranteed be even more healthier & lived longer if he didnt smoke or especially if he never smoked....

I say its best to leave all that be... you dont want to find out how your genes etc. handle smoking.... "oops, i got cancer, alright now i know how long i could live with smoking, good bye world! yay!"

Decent college freshman

Also this thread is retarded. Nicotine is a stimulant, of course it does all those things. So does coffee. And so does meth.

College star

There are so many better ways to enhance brain function rather than using a chemical substance, kriya kirtan yoga being one of them.

If you are going to smoke just find some good organic wild tobacco. Who knows what the hell E-cigarettes are doing to you.

In the end you don't need to try and justify your addiction. I was a smoker for a while too, and it had the opposite affect on me. Cigarettes made me light headed, nauseous, and unable to focus if I smoked right before a mental task.

To each his own.

No, unfortunately i know what i am talking about, i did my research.... the huge difference between Scandinavian snus and American snus is that it is scientifically researched for risks for pancreatic & oral cancer.... that i would say is not good... this is because it is produced in a different way (has lots of nasty chemicals in it for example).... but the method/ingredients/whatever of how this Scandinavian snus is produced and its popularity is still under tests & growth around the globe... its a new thing outside Scandinavia afterall...

Scandinavian snus (especially Swedish) is the only cancer-free snus/snuff on this planet and that doesnt officially exist in US unless you found some importer/marketer or something like that.... would be hesitant about buying that in US because of that as those two are identical when you look at them, but the consequences/risks are completely different...

But American Snus is still MUCH more harmless in any way than Smoking.... but nowhere near as harmless as Scandinavian snus, this is where this specific snus was invented btw, in Sweden to be exact, its no coincidence they by far have the least smoking/nicotine caused deaths in Europe and in the world (per smoker/per nicotine user).
    Last edited by pauk; 03-22-2013 at 06:18 PM.

That is dip, snus looks like this:

Good news there... if you have that exact edition of snus in US then it is based on Scandinavian snus manifacture method or is imported from there (same exact Camel box and taste versions and everything in detail has existed here for over 30 years and they dont sell anything else than Scandinavian stuff), i say go for it.

If you want to make sure to buy the "harmless" snus i am talking about (Scandinavian) then go here: http://www.getsnus.com/ they import & manifacture Scandinavian (Swedish) snus, the warehouse is in US and its fairly cheap.

Sheesh.... these dudes should pay me lol, but seriously, its very good and its just nicotine... a hellava better option to smoking and easiest way to even quit smoking or using nicotine... you dont hurt the person next to you either.... :P snus is just smart...
    Last edited by pauk; 03-22-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Also this thread is retarded. Nicotine is a stimulant, of course it does all those things. So does coffee. And so does meth.
    People think meth improves their brain power, but the article was talking about the ability to do real work, like work you'd be doing in an office. I doubt meth would help your ability to crunch numbers or focus deeper on a news article or something. But maybe I'm wrong. I know that MJ in particular always sparked my interest in those topics and gave me deeper insights. But harder drugs (the small few I've tried) didn't have that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    People think meth improves their brain power, but the article was talking about the ability to do real work, like work you'd be doing in an office. I doubt meth would help your ability to crunch numbers or focus deeper on a news article or something. But maybe I'm wrong. I know that MJ in particular always sparked my interest in those topics and gave me deeper insights. But harder drugs (the small few I've tried) didn't have that effect.
    Its prob just a matter of intesity. Meth and whatnot are too power to focus in on something like work while nicotine highs are controllable.