Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Challenge for ISH's social conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    The government shouldn't rule over people's personal lives. I don't think it should be banned.

I don't have an issue with it... but I do have an issue with two gays raising a child. I do think that should be illegal. Straight people have a hard enough time raising a healthy kid... two gays who are bound to have even deeper emotional issues than your already emotionally challenged hetero adult? Haha.. no. Child abuse.

One of my friends (lovers) is gay and he adopted a kid, a girl, and I think he does a good job. He's a good guy overall. I do think it gets kinda mixed up when it's two dudes/girls tho. It actually makes more sense for someone to be a single parent, be like ok you're old enough, daddy likes men, this is my boyfriend! Etc... than be like daddy and... daddy. You gotta be like this is your uncle or some shit haha.

but I dunno... I mean isn't children the logical end of marriage? How can you support one without the other? I dunno how I feel so it's more of a hypothetical.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    One of my friends (lovers) is gay and he adopted a kid, a girl, and I think he does a good job. He's a good guy overall. I do think it gets kinda mixed up when it's two dudes/girls tho. It actually makes more sense for someone to be a single parent, be like ok you're old enough, daddy likes men, this is my boyfriend! Etc... than be like daddy and... daddy. You gotta be like this is your uncle or some shit haha.

but I dunno... I mean isn't children the logical end of marriage? How can you support one without the other? I dunno how I feel so it's more of a hypothetical.

-Smak
    homosexuality is a mental disorder.

I've seen heterosexual married couples who are terrible parents. What makes a good parent has nothing to do with their sexual preference.