Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #16
alexthegod
Local High School Star

Default Re: Laker fans VS Kobe fans [compliments of Socal]

I've always been a Laker fan regardless of who is on the team. Team comes first always. I don't think any one player on the planet on any team is bigger than the team.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #17
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

It's all about the team. Living on the East Coast I have had to defend Kobe to the dumbest people on this plant when it comes to basketball but I was also of the belief that if he was traded this past summer the Lakers would eventually get back to greatness without him there to destroy the team concept which is what he was doing.

While he is playing great "team" ball this season I think it also helps that the other guys now know what their defined roles in the team concept are and they are staying within them. That is huge.

Also - how can you not love an organization that had "Pig" Miller on the roster at one point.
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #18
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

good thread im kinda new to the site...........and i just now started shying away form the sneaker forum thats where i stayed haha but as far as this thread it is a very good one we all love to see kobe do good sure .......but i love when sasha goes for 20 or so......and when radman drops 6 or 7 threes in one quarter hahahah (denver) when AirRiza dunks on haters.........when L.O. gets double doubles every game.......when d-fish shows alot of leadership and clutch when he hits a shot to send it into overtime......when farmar looks like the next jason kidd.....when bynum dunks on shaq (rookie season)......when pau gasol comes in and looks like he has been a laker for years.......when turiaf is dancin on the sidelines shakin his braids hahaha.......these are the things that makes me love the lakers 14 championships what more can we see.........

lakers_fan4life
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: