National High School Star

Default Lebron shouldve traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins.. Wiggins would be a great sidekick

Kyrie aka "IM the PointGuard and I run plays that I want" does not deserve to play with the great team player that Lebron is...

can we go back in time and trade Kyrie aka "Mr No defense" aka "I dribble more than Steve Francis"??

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lebron shouldve traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins.. Wiggins would be a great sidekick

Wiggins looks like shit right now

da fvck bro??

Banned

Default Re: Lebron shouldve traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins.. Wiggins would be a great sidekick

Wiggins looks like crap and you don't want to have a crap sidekick when you cannot lead a team.

Lets be honest, I don't think Lebron can lead a team anymore. It is not that easy just by having allstars. At least with Miami, he had superstars.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

da fvck bro??
    He's not playing like an all star, but he's not going out there and making a ton of unforced errors either. Wiggins had flashes of showing his potential last night.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

da fvck bro??
    You act like Lebron did any better.

Wiggins will be the Kwame Brown of this generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    You act like Lebron did any better.

He did the right thing tonight by being more offensively active. He scored 36 points against the no.1 defensive team last season.