Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lexus (especially) & Infiniti > BMW & Mercedes (especially)

Yo, before UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff gets to wreckin' the industry (and I don't mean the rap industry; enigmatically enough we're talkin' about the automotive industry for a change. Also, please note we're only going to be mentioning four of the major players as listed in thread title, and it was nothing personal to the "other guys" such as Acura, Cadillac (who has elevated and superbly reinvented themselves the past decade and a half), Jaguar, Volvo, Audi, Lincoln etc) - it's not that they're not respectable vehicles or any other particular reason - just for the sake of debate and more importantly, my e-ga UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff -reppin' Lexus and rippin' a new one into German engineering, we kept the list short. Now without further ado, Raff give these Germans a Japanese petroleum blood bath.

Yo this Chris Paul stunt double from State Farm "like a good neighbor" is 'bout to get on my last nerve so I get off the curb and attempt to total my spare 1992 that has been my "fix-her-up" for almost a good decade now but to no avail. The neck and tie CP3 wins again. Back to my baby at one time, it first caught my eye 'cause the moon roof is standard (for my long neck to stick out and raff meat to poke high if and when I felt the need to cop a feel - shit came in handy to say the least).

So a'yo here we go... DJ let me borrow that If I Ruled the World instrumental for a sec...

If I Ruled the World ... bitch in the background talkin;' that off the wall back to Africa sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t again ... you dumb human bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, I'm a fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kin giraffe just be glad I'm smashin' you with this gigantic giraffe meat, you black girl lost ... smh

Black Girl Lost ... "word, where the real giraffes at?!"

[COLOR="Blue"]Yo it's a nightmae and it involves my car, wouldn't get a refund, had no collission only comprhensive and you know what that means - sll sizzle and no steak not to mention I'mma do my best to attract all my fans... and I don't just means the ones liing comfortably in Japn - I'm talkin' 'bout the ones who dodge ballistics straight off the ones from Iraq via Afgan US drones takin' over the globe slowly but surely it's straoight up inevitable hip hop knights of the round table willing plus able you Kane I'm Abel means my soul is pure[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]but yo I ain't no saint, if I can't I can't if I paint I'm splashing orange all over the Lex wth some yellow lightning bolts going down the sides; yeah that'd be sick - just needs a tune up, a little body work and it's closee to being damn near showroom ready. In come small circles a bonafide collectors item. The first luxurious sports car from the most successful luxury brand in the world; yeah it's something I have to keep in my possession in the event it becomes a legit collectors item, low miles single owner besides yours truly .... [/COLOR]

[I][COLOR="Navy"]

Default Re: Lexus (especially) & Infiniti > BMW & Mercedes (especially)

I like the look of the infiniti q50

Do you expect me to read all that shit?

Most cars are shit now-a-days. Especially ones that use plastic for stupid shit. Like BMW uses plastic in their engine manifolds. Up the cost and performance of cars, but drop the longevity of it's parts and engine.

Not to mention all those cars mentioned are a shit-load to fix and repair.

[QUOTE=Josh]Yo, before UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff gets to wreckin' the industry (and I don't mean the rap industry; enigmatically enough we're talkin' about the automotive industry for a change. Also, please note we're only going to be mentioning four of the major players as listed in thread title, and it was nothing personal to the "other guys" such as Acura, Cadillac (who has elevated and superbly reinvented themselves the past decade and a half), Jaguar, Volvo, Audi, Lincoln etc) - it's not that they're not respectable vehicles or any other particular reason - just for the sake of debate and more importantly, my e-ga UDon'tKnowtheHalfofRaff -reppin' Lexus and rippin' a new one into German engineering, we kept the list short. Now without further ado, Raff give these Germans a Japanese petroleum blood bath.

Yo this Chris Paul stunt double from State Farm "like a good neighbor" is 'bout to get on my last nerve so I get off the curb and attempt to total my spare 1992 that has been my "fix-her-up" for almost a good decade now but to no avail. The neck and tie CP3 wins again. Back to my baby at one time, it first caught my eye 'cause the moon roof is standard (for my long neck to stick out and raff meat to poke high if and when I felt the need to cop a feel - shit came in handy to say the least).

So a'yo here we go... DJ let me borrow that If I Ruled the World instrumental for a sec...

If I Ruled the World ... bitch in the background talkin;' that off the wall back to Africa sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t again ... you dumb human bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, I'm a fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kin giraffe just be glad I'm smashin' you with this gigantic giraffe meat, you black girl lost ... smh

Black Girl Lost ... "word, where the real giraffes at?!"

[COLOR="Blue"]Yo it's a nightmae and it involves my car, wouldn't get a refund, had no collission only comprhensive and you know what that means - sll sizzle and no steak not to mention I'mma do my best to attract all my fans... and I don't just means the ones liing comfortably in Japn - I'm talkin' 'bout the ones who dodge ballistics straight off the ones from Iraq via Afgan US drones takin' over the globe slowly but surely it's straoight up inevitable hip hop knights of the round table willing plus able you Kane I'm Abel means my soul is pure[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]but yo I ain't no saint, if I can't I can't if I paint I'm splashing orange all over the Lex wth some yellow lightning bolts going down the sides; yeah that'd be sick - just needs a tune up, a little body work and it's closee to being damn near showroom ready. In come small circles a bonafide collectors item. The first luxurious sports car from the most successful luxury brand in the world; yeah it's something I have to keep in my possession in the event it becomes a legit collectors item, low miles single owner besides yours truly .... [/COLOR]

[I][COLOR="Navy"]

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Most cars are shit now-a-days. Especially ones that use plastic for stupid shit. Like BMW uses plastic in their engine manifolds. Up the cost and performance of cars, but drop the longevity of it's parts and engine.

Not to mention all those cars mentioned are a shit-load to fix and repair.
    I thought OP's post was bad, but this is just as bad.

Very good NBA starter

in terms of reliability, it's lexus, mercedes, then bmw.

in terms of prestige, it's mercedes, bmw, lexus, then infiniti. if you disagree, you're a pretender and don't know shit.

lexus wins in overall value and can last for years, but it's still just a luxury-fied toyota.

the benz and beamer might break down earlier, but if you got money, you don't care. you just get a new model and sell your old car to a lexus owner.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    in terms of reliability, it's lexus, mercedes, then bmw.

in terms of prestige, it's mercedes, bmw, lexus, then infiniti. if you disagree, you're a pretender and don't know shit.

lexus wins in overall value and can last for years, but it's still just a luxury-fied toyota.

the benz and beamer might break down earlier, but if you got money, you don't care. you just get a new model and sell your old car to a lexus owner.

Lock the thread. Nothing needs to be said here anymore.

Banned

First off it's Bimmer not Beamer, and it doesn't "break down" like most people say they do. I have owned 4 Bimmers and all never left me stranded. The engines are great and they are easy to fix. I've done all the work myself.

Most people think cars just break on them but they don't. If you take care of it, it will be fine.

Heck, I took the M3 to track days and it was my daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    First off Bimmers don't "break down" like most people say they do. I have owned 4 Bimmers and all never left me stranded. The engines are great and they are easy to fix. I've done all the work myself.

Most people think cars just break on them but they don't. If you take care of it, it will be fine.

Heck, I took the M3 to track days and it was my daily driver.
    I dunno man, maybe you were lucky. Under 100k miles they run like a fcukin charm and are nice as hell, but once my 528 hit ~150k miles it just fell the fcuk apart, shit was breaking left and right. Alternator, vacuum seal, alternator again, coolant system, damn it was miserable. Let's not get started on some of the cabin components/windows/etc. Then again 150k miles is pretty high for a luxury car like that.

edit: the engine itself was just amazing, never had one problem with that. Everything else though...
    Last edited by oarabbus; 05-18-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Banned

This is going to be my next ride....the e28.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I dunno man, maybe you were lucky. Under 100k miles they run like a fcukin charm and are nice as hell, but once my 528 hit ~150k miles it just fell the fcuk apart, shit was breaking left and right. Alternator, vacuum seal, alternator again, coolant system, damn it was miserable. Then again 150k miles is pretty high for a luxury car like that.
    I had a e34 525 with over 200k and still street racing with people. Again, those are easy fixes for a high mileage car.

My only gripe with Bimmers are the seats. They age quick.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I had a e34 525 with over 200k and still street racing with people. Again, those are easy fixes for a high mileage car.

My only gripe with Bimmers are the seats. They age quick.

Oh yeah, the seats definitely wore out. I probably could have taken the thing in for maintenance more often too.

Man was that thing fun to drive, even though it was just a 528, I miss the **** out of it. Driving a Camry now and it gets me from point A to B but that BMW wheel/grip/traction/responsiveness...

Gonna have to wait a few years and hopefully I can get myself back in one. I think Mercedes can look nicer but I'd rather be behind the wheel of a BMW.

LOJ is having another relapse, how boring and preditable is this guy?

Audi>>>>>>