Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default How many games would Cavs win without Lebron?

ok... when you really look the Cavs team you realize that they're a bunch of role players and above average player in Mo Williams... I think a team with Mo Williams as THE guy would win about 30 games... Cavs will probably win 60-64 games... Lebron is unbelievable.

Last edited by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST : 02-21-2009 at 04:57 PM.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How many games would Cavs win without Lebron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ok... when you really look the Cavs team you realize that they're a bunch of role players and above average player in Mo Williams... I think a team with Mo Williams as THE guy would win about 30 games... Cavs will probably win 60-64 games... Lebron is unbelievable.

Cavs would have less to play for, so guys like Hickson and Kinsey would be getting more minutes. Everybody elses numbers go up. Mike Brown still has them playing D. I see them winning 40-50 games if everyone is healthy. Just missing the playoffs.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
BillytheKidder
I airball my layups

BillytheKidder has an OK reputation so far

Are you speaking of this team with James injured and out, or a team with someone else in his place? Big difference.

Bill
BillytheKidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheKidder
Are you speaking of this team with James injured and out, or a team with someone else in his place? Big difference.

Bill
just the team minus lebron or injured for the season
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
BillytheKidder
I airball my layups

BillytheKidder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
just the team minus lebron or injured for the season

Ooooh. Not so well. Even if everyone else really stepped up, I imagine you'd have to knock off 10-15 wins. Mo can't play 48 min. Who else would handle the ball? I like Junior Gibson, but I worry when he's the ball handler.

Bill

Last edited by BillytheKidder : 02-22-2009 at 04:38 PM.
BillytheKidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 AM   #6
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillytheKidder
Ooooh. Not so well. Even if everyone else really stepped up, I imagine you'd have to knock off 10-15 wins. Mo can't play 48 min. Who else would handle the ball? I like Junior Gibson, but I worry when he's the ball handler.

Bill

Honestly, if Lebron tore his ACL on Nov 1 this team would probably win 32 games and miss the playoffs... as it looks now the Cavs are gonna win 62 games.... Lebron is responsible for 30 wins.... MVP anyone?
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #7
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Honestly, if Lebron tore his ACL on Nov 1 this team would probably win 32 games and miss the playoffs... as it looks now the Cavs are gonna win 62 games.... Lebron is responsible for 30 wins.... MVP anyone?

I don't see how he couldn't be mvp this year personally.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
LaLuzdeLucyfer

I'd say 20-25 realistically.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
I'd say 20-25 realistically.

alrighty there satan
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:52 AM   #10
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say around 35-40. That's more than you guys are saying, but people would take them for granted without LeBron and I think with some of the character guys on this team (Z, Wallace, etc), they wouldn't let a major catastrophe occur.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: