Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We really, really, really need to get rid of the rep syste,

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
This is what would happen.

Negative reps FTW!!
There would be a couple of: "Negative Rep Me, I'll Negative Rep You" threads on the first page.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm all for rep to be honest, I just want the threads for people to give out free reps to be barred.

Negative reps doesn't sound like a bad idea either.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I agree. I'm not even joking. I made a thread a few days ago asking Jeff to delete my reps...

Anyways, I know shafir is gonna pop in here and hate on me because I have so much rep and I must be a rep whore, but I agree with you and I think the system should be abolished. It's gotten out of hand, and there is ALWAYS one "rep me and I rep you" thread on the front page, I hate it.

Jeff delete the rep system and/or delete my rep!
Not gonna hate on you :)

<3

Busting your balls in the past was just fun, is all
Old 02-22-2009, 10:05 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I think we should get rid of reps (which are a joke) and just leave the feedbacks. I for one like to read the comments other posters leave for me, negative or otherwise. But I rarely get a negative rep comment. <shrug>

It's nice to see that on a board full of little homers, dumb kids, and just plain immature posters, that there are still people here appreciating solid logic and intelligence as well as NBA knowledge, even if I have to listen to a bunch of little pissants complain about me ripping them once in a while.

Mathius

If negative rep was allowed your box would be full of it, even more so than others.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:06 PM   #20
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

"grabs popcorn"
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #21
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
If negative rep was allowed your box would be full of it, even more so than others.

NO!

I would have more neg. reps, I would make sure of it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #22
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

You're almost getting to be like my own personal groupie. You just seem to jump into threads just to try and bash me, and then leave.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #23
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Add negative reps, and make them non-anonymous so people can't leave stupid sexual/racist comments under someone else's name, so it doesn't inspire an idiot like Interminator to make a f*cking thread complaining about it.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #24
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
shafir = goat poster.

I don't care about reps, but I prefer there be a negative option. And seriously permaban all the *******ry-personified teens who demand it.
Permaban?
That is a little extreme...
Or is it an "ISH obligation"
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:26 AM   #25
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bump

more people need to say ban reps see if we can get something done here
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:56 AM   #26
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care about rep. That means I don't are if it stays, I don't care if they allow negative rep and I don't care if it goes.

I don't who needs rep to tell them who the good and the shytty posters are, but I certainly don't.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:02 AM   #27
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

negative reps solve nothing as the only people you can neg rep are people with less rep than you.

Reputation is a savvy business move as it increases traffic with threads like this discussing its very existence.

I am not sure why people get so bent out of shape.

"Oh, (Random Laker groupie) has three more rep bars than GOBB, he is obviously that much better than him."

"Sorry Rainer Beach Poet, -primetime- has more rep than you, so obviously his drunken psychobabble is more valuable than your input on the subject."

that sh*t don't happen, if rep makes you feel good or bad about yourself you need to seriously re-examine yourself.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:34 AM   #28
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
negative reps solve nothing as the only people you can neg rep are people with less rep than you.

Reputation is a savvy business move as it increases traffic with threads like this discussing its very existence.

I am not sure why people get so bent out of shape.

"Oh, (Random Laker groupie) has three more rep bars than GOBB, he is obviously that much better than him."

"Sorry Rainer Beach Poet, -primetime- has more rep than you, so obviously his drunken psychobabble is more valuable than your input on the subject."

that sh*t don't happen, if rep makes you feel good or bad about yourself you need to seriously re-examine yourself.
I don't think anyone cares about all that...that isn't why this thread was made...

when this thread was made there were 3 rep threads on the front page ...

people are sick of seeing the rep threads...

I don't really care, but at the same time it seems to me that rep does more good than bad...might as well get rid of the bad if you can...
Old 02-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If rep is eliminated Bballer will have no reason to continue his pathetic existence and will sadly take his own life. Then we will have that on our collective conscience for the rest of our lives.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: