Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-18-2007, 06:11 PM   #61
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: Has There Ever Been A Player That Has Done More With Less Than LeBron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
W!gger Pleeze....

Complete dismissal...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #62
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Has There Ever Been A Player That Has Done More With Less Than LeBron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Complete dismissal...
C'mon MaxFly, who's really ballin here...I fly high, you just act high/
I sip Cristal on Boeing T3's at 700 G's while you spliffing the weed from the seeds/
You see the analogy is that I'm the sh*t what you crave to be/
But while I'm just a street n*gga dodging shot from the trees, you herbs stay safe in your gated communities/
So even though I may diss you, trust, I'm doing this just to deviate from a couple social issues/
From hate to race, I stay on the move even the world feels like it's running in-place/
I jump state-to-state using the highway to do this my way...and that's to put Imus where it's minus the angels...I'm talking the level on the level with the eye's of the devil/
For every h88ter that talk sh*t, I'm grabbing an extra shovel...now who's next, yo....

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 04-18-2007 at 07:18 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #63
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

it must suck to have to play with the 3rd best center in the league, one of the top 5 young offensive rebounders and defenders in the league, one of the best young athletic swingman role players, to go along with a good shooting power forward and a former all star and all defensive player. poor guy.
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #64
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Hakeem Olajuwon got to the NBA Finals in 95 with him being the only all-star.
so did Dirk
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #65
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
so did Dirk

umm jerry stackhouse and 2 players that could easily be all stars.
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #66
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
W!gger Pleeze....

Yeow

kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:12 PM   #67
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

what the heck? the cavaliers starters are not bad on average. not great, but hardly the worst lineup in the league.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #68
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

yes...his name is Kevin Garnett, who saved a franchise that had nothing and he carried them to eight straight playoff appearances despite bein screwed by his GM with no 1st round draft picks for numerous seasons. LBJ has already had more opportunity to win than KG, first off, he plays in the east. he has played with a more than capable center. KG's best center has either been olowokandi or blount.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #69
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Since we're talking who's done more with less, look up Adrian Dantley. Before the Mailman and Stockton Adrian turned the Jazz into perennial playoffs contenders. The man averaged over 30 ppg each year for four straight years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Dantley
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:08 AM   #70
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

kenuffff has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Look homeboy, before you ask the master to a duel, let me educate you...I'm always down to school a fool/
Yet I pick my teeth cause I eat this beef sh*t up and I don't give a f*ck who staring/
On my life, I will slice you nice with a butcher knife and feed your skin to a couple of vegetarians/
Yeah you right, I'm a little sick and probably even more deranged, but if I want to get away with this killing, I had to murder you in a thread camaflouged under the name of LeBron James/
Cause by ban or gas chamber, man...I refuse to lose the voice that be making these b*tches so moist/
And when I say I got hoes of any choice...I mean a whole lot of them/
No lie, the Myspace page is rated X accordingly....homie, I'm throwing worldwide orgy's/
From the girls that live on the hills with the caramel-skin in Brazil, to rich hoars that call home to Singapore....I do this playboy sh*t smartly/
Everyday I be hittin something, I live my life like I'm at a 24-hour pinanta party.....

(I can do this all day, homie)

why would veggies eat human skin i don't get that..but anyway i think kobe and lebron are achieving the same in similar situations as if the cavs were in the west they'de be around the lakers record im sure. its more of a tossup i don't think he has any "less" than kobe he is in a weaker conference for sure though.
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:10 AM   #71
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
I sip Cristal on Boeing T3's at 700 G's while you spliffing the weed from the seeds/
But while I'm just a street n*gga dodging shot from the trees, you herbs stay safe in your gated communities/
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:33 AM   #72
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
just because a team starts marc blount and eric williams and depends on walter mccarty to play crucial minutes doesn't mean... hmm... yeah, i second this one!

Paul Pierce it is.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:35 AM   #73
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Great, thanks for ruining this thread with stupid rap battles.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:39 AM   #74
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
C'mon MaxFly, who's really ballin here...I fly high, you just act high/
So even though I may diss you, trust, I'm doing this just to deviate from a couple social issues/
From hate to race, I stay on the move even the world feels like it's running in-place/
I jump state-to-state using the highway to do this my way...and that's to put Imus where it's minus the angels...I'm talking the level on the level with the eye's of the devil/
For every h88ter that talk sh*t, I'm grabbing an extra shovel...now who's next, yo....

This is up there with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G1uEPtumI0. Only difference is that he actually got video girls... Good job.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: