Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone have the AT&T Blackjack phone?

I was looking around at phones and want to know if this one is any good. Is it internet capable or anything?

I was also looking at the Nokia E62 I've never really heard of it but it seems like a pretty nice buy. Anyone have any info on this?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone have the AT&T Blackjack phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was looking around at phones and want to know if this one is any good. Is it internet capable or anything?

I was also looking at the Nokia E62 I've never really heard of it but it seems like a pretty nice buy. Anyone have any info on this?

I have one and I like it a lot. I only use it to check email and browse the internet. The screen size and clarity is good. The only problem I have is battery life. If you use it at all you can only get one day out of the battery. You HAVE to charge it every night.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
I have one and I like it a lot. I only use it to check email and browse the internet. The screen size and clarity is good. The only problem I have is battery life. If you use it at all you can only get one day out of the battery. You HAVE to charge it every night.

Thanks for the feed back and i charge my phone every night anyways so its not a problem. I was just wondering if it is worth the $200 it costs.

The E62 is only $30 and has everything but a camera but it is also refurbished so im a little hesitant to look at it too seriously.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

bump
Old 07-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

And i just found a refurbished Treo 680 for only $100. Can anyone give me an idea of a refurbished phones performance?
Old 07-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Thanks for the feed back and i charge my phone every night anyways so its not a problem. I was just wondering if it is worth the $200 it costs.

The E62 is only $30 and has everything but a camera but it is also refurbished so im a little hesitant to look at it too seriously.

I found mine for $50 through Office Depot and I recently saw a link for a free one somewhere. I'll see if I can find it again.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
I found mine for $50 through Office Depot and I recently saw a link for a free one somewhere. I'll see if I can find it again.

Thanks man i appreciate it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: