Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

why you guys even engage euroleague is beyond me

there isnt a more stubborn and delusional poster on the board

you are wasting your time, and just giving him attention, and as a result encouraging him to troll more. you cant talk sense into him.

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

Euro I respect your veiws on basketball leagues, but have you ever heard of an inferiority complex? Just give it a rest bro, your just trolling now

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    In the WNBA the women play 40 minute games. 48 minutes would be too taxing on their bodies. Same goes for Euroleague. Those soft, slow Euros are slow enough. Imagine if they had to play a whole season of 48 minute games!! It would be like watching old men at the local Y!!!
    Team USA has to play 40 minute games because they can't handle anymore than that. Which is why the Olympics are only 40 minutes. Team USA could not win games if they had to play 48 minutes.

Because no one's word carries more weight than Jason Kapono's.

Seriously, guys, who the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck has been repping this [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot?