Banned

Default Re: best phone on the market?

Nexus 5 if price is part of what makes the "best phone"

Hands down HTC One.

NBA Superstar

Galaxy S4 blows.

If I can offer a word of advice to anyone buying a smartphone, don't buy a new model unless it's iPhone which usually don't have problems with early releases.

I've had two HTC's in the past, they were complete shit. Went to the Galaxy S4 and had an initial problem and got mine replaced but it's still meh. Prone to overheating and other problems.

iPhone 5s might be your best bet.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Galaxy S4 blows.

If I can offer a word of advice to anyone buying a smartphone, don't buy a new model unless it's iPhone which usually don't have problems with early releases.

I've had two HTC's in the past, they were complete shit. Went to the Galaxy S4 and had an initial problem and got mine replaced but it's still meh. Prone to overheating and other problems.

iPhone 5s might be your best bet.
    I love my S4. Never had any problems with it.

I don't own an iPhone and I've always owned Android, but iPhone is the best right now to me as far as stability and consistent functional use.

If you need to pick an Android phone I would recommend the Motorola X, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 and LG G2 in that order. The Motorola X offers a great build experience for the price you pay for it and the Moto X is definitely a battery sipper. For whatever reason Motorola was able to make Android fun very efficiently on this phone.

Personally I still own a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it's over 3 years old and is running CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.2 Kit Kat) and it still runs great.

After my contract runs out with Verizon I'll definitely be looking at pre-paid plans.

If I had to choose it would be the Motorola X or Nexus 5 for me. The Nexus is a top-tier spec device that only lacks in the camera area slightly. The Motorola X is an efficient mid-tier device that gives a consistent experience.
    Last edited by Meticode; 02-08-2014 at 11:09 AM.

nexus 5

Banned

LG G2, very underated phone.That thing goes forever, hard to kill the battery

As long as it says "Samsung" there its all good.

if you could get your hands on HTC Butterfly S, please do (make sure it's the S). Otherwise it's a toss up between LG G2 and HTC One for me.

Good college starter

- Nexus 5 if you want to buy it unlocked and don't care about the camera and battery too much.

- Note 3 is way too big as a phone just so you know. In general, Samsung's shitty UI causes their phones to lag after a while. My dad has a Note 2 so I'm speaking from experience.

- HTC one is another great phone but I'm not too sure about its battery life.

- iPhone 5s is obviously one of the best packages out there. If you're comfortable with iOS and are happy with the screen size, it's the obvious choice.

S4.best phone. Unless you want to go apple and get the new iphone5s that has a 8mp camera and constantly have to update Lmfao. They don't even fully upgrade their specs when upgrading new releases they always grab you by the throat.

S4 with cyanogenmod 11 rather than the stock TouchWiz, will be the ultimate phone you've ever use, and most complete. Cyanogenmod also will fully support i9500 models. 13mega pixel camera? Blows iPhone out the water. Stupid fan boys. Some people actually like spending their money wisely.

The amount of shit I can do on this phone without even hacking it is beautiful. I feel like I'm not held down by Android and Samsung. Hacking and enjoying absolutely everything I can do to mod it and change different roms (operating system) it's just great. Really is.

I can't wait to put CM back on my s4 the interface blew me away.

HTC one, if you guys don't know had huge internal problems with the company itself. Search it up, people were resigning left and right. I wouldn't go with them because of that.
    Last edited by Draz; 02-08-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i'm about to get a new phone myself. Probably going with the iphone 5s; reliability is the most important thing for me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i'm about to get a new phone myself. Probably going with the iphone 5s; reliability is the most important thing for me.

Goodluck with that shit, i had to charge mines twice a day just for it to last thru the workday