Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: euroleague qtr finals

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Barcelona are going to wipe the floor against CSKA. At least a +10 win for them.
    I hope you are right, but I forsee a tight game. Today cska were dead and buried and it was Holden's turn to come up with an amazing 4th qtr. in the final 4 last year, barca were the better side until Siskauskas decided to win the game, on another day it will be langdon or khryapa. If all 4 of these players have a bad game maybe barca will wipe the floor with them,otherwise it will be a supertough game for barca.

btw everybody spoke of the real madrid group as the group of death, rightly so they are all dead! :) none of them in the f4 yet 2 from barca and partizan group,showing how much credit partizan deserve.I hope that barca and partizan play the final.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Well Vujosevic is best coach in Europe for years now,Partizan got robbed of F4 two years ago,last year in quaters CSKA was just too good,now they got Maccabi who was really average with that clown on bench and they got schooled,Partizan with lowest budget in EL,well maybe Cibona has lower this year,and with 4 starters gone again are there,they scounting is unbelivable,every year they sell their best players and they find new ones which step up big time,Roberts was shit in Zvezda last year,Kecman bench warmer in Pao,McCallebb was ok in Turkey in shitty club,Vesely was playing for small club in Slovenia when Vujosevic found him,they have also new kids in this squad,just unreal

Well I hope they can beat Oly,cause they also can play very badly,and Yannakis is for me also very average coach,but it will be very though on neutral stand,not sure how many fans will come to Paris,there will be more greeks for sure

Barca showed that Real just got lucky in second game,Ricky schooled Prigioni,who showed that he is still the bigest choker in Europe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Barcelona are going to wipe the floor against CSKA. At least a +10 win for them.
    I remember all the Spaniards said the same thing last year. And as usual Navarro threw up brick after brick. And you forget that the only team that has CSKA's number is PAO and they are eliminated. The Euroleague minus PAO is like CSKA's playground and that included Barca last year. The same time when every Spanish fan guaranteed a blow out for Barca then.
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 04-01-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus14
    Well Vujosevic is best coach in Europe for years now,Partizan got robbed of F4 two years ago,last year in quaters CSKA was just too good,now they got Maccabi who was really average with that clown on bench and they got schooled,Partizan with lowest budget in EL,well maybe Cibona has lower this year,and with 4 starters gone again are there,they scounting is unbelivable,every year they sell their best players and they find new ones which step up big time,Roberts was shit in Zvezda last year,Kecman bench warmer in Pao,McCallebb was ok in Turkey in shitty club,Vesely was playing for small club in Slovenia when Vujosevic found him,they have also new kids in this squad,just unreal

Well I hope they can beat Oly,cause they also can play very badly,and Yannakis is for me also very average coach,but it will be very though on neutral stand,not sure how many fans will come to Paris,there will be more greeks for sure

Barca showed that Real just got lucky in second game,Ricky schooled Prigioni,who showed that he is still the bigest choker in Europe
    Maroussi had the lowest budget in Euroleague. As for Kecman there is no reason why he did not play in PAO and no reason why they chose to replace him with Tepic. Kecman is an excellent player and is very underrated. He is the guy that always makes the big one on one offensive scores when Partizan is in trouble and his defense is great.

Partizan making the final four is amazing but at the same time they got lucky that PAO had all those injuries or they would not have made it past the top 16. Besides, to be honest about it, Maroussi would have also beaten Maccabi. Macabbi was a very weak playoff opponent.

I give all the respect in the world to Partizan but they will not beat Olympiacos.
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 04-01-2010 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Maroussi had the lowest budget in Euroleague. As for Kecman there is no reason why he did not play in PAO and no reason why they chose to replace him with Tepic. Kecman is an excellent player and is very underrated. He is the guy that always makes the big one on one offensive scores when Partizan is in trouble and his defense is great.

Partizan making the final four is amazing but at the same time they got lucky that PAO had all those injuries or they would not have made it past the top 16. Besides, to be honest about it, Maroussi would have also beaten Maccabi. Macabbi was a very weak playoff opponent.

I give all the respect in the world to Partizan but they will not beat Olympiacos.
    We will see. They were underdogs whole competition and when they got this far everything is possible...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    We will see. They were underdogs whole competition and when they got this far everything is possible...

Yeah, but all those mitigating circumstances are over now. They won't beat Olympiacos in a one game on a neutral court with all the marbles on the line. The Cinderella story will end there.

vesely reminds me of ****a. I think both games will be close.Barca werent beaten badly by cska last year, if i remember correctly barca were winning most of the game until Siskauskas on his own decided to win it for CSKA . I agree that Navarro has a tendancy to disappear,but to his credit when barca needed him in the 2 games in madrid ,he appeared. He had two great games. I think this year barca will beat CSKA but it is very close and i wouldnt be suprised if CSKA beat them in a 3rd consecutive semifinal encounter,I was in Prague when they also beat them there and it was also barca's game for 3 qtrs. Hopefully they will have a good 4th qtr this time.
    I cannot believe they have censored a players name!! :) well the slovenian born italian national ex barca,roma,girona,bologna,milan etc etc. Gregor F

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    vesely reminds me of ****a. I think both games will be close.Barca werent beaten badly by cska last year, if i remember correctly barca were winning most of the game until Siskauskas on his own decided to win it for CSKA . I agree that Navarro has a tendancy to disappear,but to his credit when barca needed him in the 2 games in madrid ,he appeared. He had two great games. I think this year barca will beat CSKA but it is very close and i wouldnt be suprised if CSKA beat them in a 3rd consecutive semifinal encounter,I was in Prague when they also beat them there and it was also barca's game for 3 qtrs. Hopefully they will have a good 4th qtr this time.
    I cannot believe they have censored a players name!! :) well the slovenian born italian national ex barca,roma,girona,bologna,milan etc etc. Gregor F
    Funny that some people who I ball with call me Gregor or Fucka, because I kinda look like him and we're similar at height and playing style. And no, Vesely doesnt remind me of him, Vesely is more athletic and energy type player.

I hope some European would upload Sasha Kaun's Highlights in the Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    there wouldnt be that much to upload.atleast less than Vazquez or vujcic(especially passing) .

there wouldnt be that much to upload.atleast less than Vazquez or vujcic(especially passing) .
    Here are 2 dunks from Jan Vesely, he is a beast...
    against Maccabi (game 3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv94U...eature=related

and last yer against CSKA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTSB8oB35T4

Banned

I like Kaun a lot. He is very underrated. He's a great finisher and he's very athletic and very strong. He does not have much offensive ability other than dunking, but his dunks are really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    I like Kaun a lot. He is very underrated. He's a great finisher and he's very athletic and very strong. He does not have much offensive ability other than dunking, but his dunks are really strong.

Thanks for the update. He's going to be the Cavaliers starting Center next year if Shaq and Z retires in the off season.

Thanks for the update. He's going to be the Cavaliers starting Center next year if Shaq and Z retires in the off season.
    That is if he decides to go. People forget that players might not want to go to the NBA, I think he will stay in CSKA atleast one more year. Is it confirmed that he is going? have CSKA released him from his contract? Has the player said he is going?