Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 02:54 AM   #136
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

Default Re: Calling out Glove_20

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Vlad the Impaler wasn't Russian, dipsh!t.

I remember reading books about him, is that the guy that was accused of being a Vampire in the 13th century? I know he was Romanian...
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:54 AM   #137
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
Sh!t I got to read up on my past.

yea, you do.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:55 AM   #138
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Sh!t I got to read up on my past.

Stalin was Georgian too, but that one I'll let slip since it's easy for children to not know that.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #139
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Yeah exactly

ANd it's not so much that they care I was wrong, it's that they care I was wrong after I posted my quiz which displayed (according to them) an unexpected amount of intelligence. (or?)

That's why they didn't say anything initially when I got it "wrong"

Not really. I care you were wrong because it's one of the most fundamental definitions in science and you butchered it, and then tried to worm by on a technicality. It's not because of your quiz. I know you are good logic games and math. I am more concerned about your glaring mistake on a simple question and how your arrogance led you to try and squirm away from it.

At least you've admitted you were wrong about what "precision" is though.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #140
Parade
and t'all a good night

Quote:
That's why about just about all of ISH would be unable to get a 100% on my quiz Jabes? Why is that? That includes you Mr. Genius. Why?

Why is it someone who is self-proclaimed smart got only a 30%? WHy is that jabes?

Why is it only a few, if that, would be able to get 6, 7, 8 correct. Why is that jabes?

Why is that your a retard who always says the same sh!t over and over again? Why is that?
Your using ISH as the standard for intelligence?

No wonder you have such a high opinion of yourself. 99% of ish is little kids man. Your comparing yourself to nine-year-olds I admit though, you're a man among boys.

You drop your 'test' at any decent college and you'll get laughed at. The physics questions are a joke, the logic questions an even bigger joke, if you think the math questions are challenging than you went to a ****ty school and thus had ****ty marks in HS.

As for J$ not acing your test, well he's young and hasn't taken many classes yet. He hasn't seen most of that material or has seen it once and forgotten. He's a first year in college, Plus hes more of a right brained kinda dude. He's FAR more intelligent than you in terms of creativity, self awareness, social behavior.

And whats with repeating my name 1000 X? Settle down corky.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:58 AM   #141
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
that is what i thought at first but apparently i was wrong
I told you, it takes a lot of logic/thinking besides just math....If you want to know the answer, ask one more time, and I'll PM you it
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:58 AM   #142
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
yea, you do.

New set of Preguntas for anybody who's interested:

1. What are the fundamental differences between Fascism and Communism?

2. What part of the human male body leads to maximum sexual arousal. A specific "Spot."

3. Name six aphrodisiacs.

4. Name two English words that originated from Sanskrit.

5. Which lifts target the rear deltoids?

6. What's an efficient technique to cut wood with a standard axe and what angle should you hit a ping pong ball?

7. Name four cocktails that aren't red nor clear in color.

8. Four animals sacred to the Egyptians and three sacred to the Native Americans and why.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #143
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade
Your using ISH as the standard for intelligence?

No wonder you have such a high opinion of yourself. 99% of ish is little kids man. Your comparing yourself to nine-year-olds I admit though, you're a man among boys.

You drop your 'test' at any decent college and you'll get laughed at. The physics questions are a joke, the logic questions an even bigger joke, if you think the math questions are challenging than you went to a ****ty school and thus had ****ty marks in HS.

As for J$ not acing your test, well he's young and hasn't taken many classes yet. He hasn't seen most of that material or has seen it once and forgotten. He's a first year in college, Plus hes more of a right brained kinda dude. He's FAR more intelligent than you in terms of creativity, self awareness, social behavior.

And whats with repeating my name 1000 X? Settle down corky.

And you think I am maxing out? You think those were the hardest questions my brain could think of? Very poor assumptions Jabes, very poor.

I'm making it so it is "ISH" level retard. I could've made it "College Math" level, and they would be way more difficult, but I didn't.

Of course some of them were jokes, but they were intended for ISH, which you call "little kids". So using that logic, if I posted questions on ISH, it should be intended for ISH, not a Physics class. I think you need logic help yourself.

So let me repeat, that's not the best I got. That's not what I'd drop in a class. This is ISH right? I posted these on ISH right? Right, so sit down and stop making poor assumptions retard.

And you couldn't get a 100 on the last quiz either if you tried, so I'd stop talking there.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #144
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
New set of Preguntas for anybody who's interested:

1. What are the fundamental differences between Fascism and Communism?

2. What part of the human male body leads to maximum sexual arousal. A specific "Spot."

3. Name six aphrodisiacs.

4. Name two English words that originated from Sanskrit.

5. Which lifts target the rear deltoids?

6. What's an efficient technique to cut wood with a standard axe and what angle should you hit a ping pong ball?

7. Name four cocktails that aren't red nor clear in color.

8. Four animals sacred to the Egyptians and three sacred to the Native Americans and why.

Dude, you need more questions along the line of the first one. The other ones are so simplistic in nature that it's laughable.

Even a question such as Fascism vs. Communism is very elementary.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #145
hayden695
College star

yah glove can you pm me the answer and just a quick explanation would be much appreciated
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #146
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I'm sorry to be rude, J. At this point in your life you're not ready to challenge anyone of intelligence. Whether it's topics that Glove is good at or ones I'm good at.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #147
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Not really. I care you were wrong because it's one of the most fundamental definitions in science and you butchered it, and then tried to worm by on a technicality. It's not because of your quiz. I know you are good logic games and math. I am more concerned about your glaring mistake on a simple question and how your arrogance led you to try and squirm away from it.

At least you've admitted you were wrong about what "precision" is though.

Though when it comes down to it, I'm perfectly fine with being wrong and getting it marked right anyways. That's all that matters at the end. Though I admit I wasn't "precise" on my definition of precise.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #148
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'm sorry to be rude, J. At this point in your life you're not ready to challenge anyone of intelligence. Whether it's topics that Glove is good at or ones I'm good at.

Touche and sustained. I'd still be willing to fight you with fists.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #149
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Touche and sustained. I'd still be willing to fight you with fists.

Nah. I've already claimed I'm a black belt in two different disciplines (had a couple big threads on it a while back). Not gonna waste my time proving it if that's what you're gonna ask in your next post. I lift weights. Like many people on here, my friends too think I'm crazy.

Your call.

Quote:
Though when it comes down to it, I'm perfectly fine with being wrong and getting it marked right anyways. That's all that matters at the end. Though I admit I wasn't "precise" on my definition of precise.

I counted three backpedals.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:09 AM   #150
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
yah glove can you pm me the answer and just a quick explanation would be much appreciated
Sent
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: