Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Shaq Has Been Swept Out of Playoffs 6 Times

Please don't come with this shit about him being surrounded by absolute garbage. Past his 1st season, Shaq had a good team every single season he played in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Please don't come with this shit about him being surrounded by absolute garbage. Past his 1st season, Shaq had a good team every single season he played in the NBA.
    You're an idiot then who didn't watch the playoffs in the 90's.

Outside of 95 and 96 he was surrounded by complete trash.

And Van Exel and Young Kobe played like complete trash in the late 90's playoffs so they were trash.

Dont try and tell me their names make up for their piss poor performances.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Shaq was washed up after 06, I could care less what he failed or accomplished after that.

Point is many other of the truly top ATGreats have been swept just as many times or almost as many times and have lost many more times in earlier rounds then Oneal did.
    (Dont tell me its better to lose in 7 games in the 2nd round then to get swept in the Finals.

It makes no sense to try and single him out and act like he was different especially considering in most of those sweeps he was either the best player or a very close 2nd best player.

The OP is just a dumb Troll who should be banned.

Calm down *** boy. I will give you credit. If I looked like you, I probably would have walked into traffic a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Calm down *** boy. I will give you credit. If I looked like you, I probably would have walked into traffic a long time ago
    lol I wouldn't trade my looks with anyone
    (not that you know what I look like).

It's nice to know your a multi though who made this thread specifically to Troll me but then ended up getting owned and embarrassed.

Nice try.

Welcome to the ignore list fgt.

Shaq was swept 5 Times (only once in the first round)
    Jordan was swept 4 Times (3 times in the first round)

I guess you think Jordan sucks also.

Dumbass.
    Jordan was not swept 4 times. He was swept twice and both times on teams below .500 to an alltime great team. Shaq was swept when he was on championship teams. 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999 to name a few. He also was swept in 1994 by the Pacers who had not made it out of round 1 in the NBA prior to that time.

You're an idiot then who didn't watch the playoffs in the 90's.

Outside of 95 and 96 he was surrounded by complete trash.

And Van Exel and Young Kobe played like complete trash in the late 90's playoffs so they were trash.

Dont try and tell me their names make up for their piss poor performances.
    There is no way the 1998 team was absolute garbage. That team won 61 games and had 4 guys who was on the allstar team that season.
    They were 46-14 with Shaq in 1998 and 14-7 without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Jordan was not swept 4 times. He was swept twice and both times on teams below .500 to an alltime great team. Shaq was swept when he was on championship teams. 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999 to name a few. He also was swept in 1994 by the Pacers who had not made it out of round 1 in the NBA prior to that time.
    He lost in 94 because his supporting Cast played like s***.

He lost in 95 because Hakeems supporting Cast
    (the roleplayers dramatically outplayed Shaqs roleplayers)

He lost in 96 because the Bulls were simply a much better team.
    He lost in 97 because his supporting Cast played like s***.
    He lost in 98 because his supporting Cast played like s***.
    He lost in 99 because he was injured and his supporting Cast played like s***.

If you dont believe me go check the box scores.

Doesn't make sense to blame the best player or 2nd best player in a series for losing, thats just retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    There is no way the 1998 team was absolute garbage. That team won 61 games and had 4 guys who was on the allstar team that season.
    They were 46-14 with Shaq in 1998 and 14-7 without him.
    Go check the box scores for the 98 series LA VS Utah.

Check out how that cast (outside of Shaq played)

Why does it matter if his team played good during the regular season and got alot of wins if they played like garbage in the series they got eliminated in?

His supporting Cast in 98 played like trash against Utah and that is why they lost, if you cant understand that then I cant help you.

Shaq was a close 2nd to Malone in that 98 series, he was absolutely amazing.
    If you really blame him for that series sweep then you're an idiot or a troll (like the op).

Not trying to be a d*** but if you watched the games you'd understand why they lost.

#1. Because of terrible coaching.
    #2. Because of terrible play by pretty much everyone not named Shaq.
    Last edited by 32Dayz; 02-01-2012 at 12:25 PM.

32 Gayz is such an insecure little b1tch lmao

32Dayz is so handsome.
    How am I insecure.

You are the one saying something (or implying something) that is blatantly not true just to try and get a rise out of me.

You're dumb man and a failure even at your only calling (being a Troll).

Also quit hitting on me.

lol I think this is millwads multi he is the only one dumb enough to try and diss me like that.

How am I insecure.

You are the one saying something (or implying something) that is blatantly not true just to try and get a rise out of me.

You're dumb man and a failure even at your only calling (being a Troll).

Also quit hitting on me.

lol I think this is millwads multi he is the only one dumb enough to try and diss me like that.
    Don't flatter yourself ugly

I saw the pic of you in the "Dumbest Things You Have Heard on ISH" thread. You look like you were locked in a burning dumpster and they put the flame out with rocks

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I like it how he flip flops on certain subjects in different topics. He says with absolution that Shaq was the sole reason behind the Lakers championships, cuz according to him, Shaq was the most dominant ever. Then, when it's brought up that he was swept out of the playoffs however many times, the idiot then says, it's cuz his teammates sucked.

(AND......cue the rage response)

Don't flatter yourself ugly

I saw the pic of you in the "Dumbest Things You Have Heard on ISH" thread. You look like you were locked in a burning dumpster and they put the flame out with rocks
    That picture is some random googled kid.

I am not Asian and no one on this forum has a picture of me or knows what I look like specifically.

Nice try though ugly.

98 - Orlando is again Swept by Utah but unlike the previous year Utah was unable to contain Shaq who had an extremely Dominant HOF worthy series against them.

G1 : Shaq has a subpar game putting up 19/10 (5offensive) but his supporting cast played far worse with Bryant shooting 4-14 Van Exel going 1-9 and Rick Fox the only other starter besides Shaq in double figures (Eddie J scored 6 Points) they didnt have much of a chance here.

G2 : Shaq is Dominant 14-21 from the field scoring 31 points, Eddie J also has a decent game but the rest of the LA supporting cast plays poorly not managing double figures and besides Horry (starter) who went 0-2 the other 2 starters shot 30% from the Field and Bryant/Exel again both took 10+ shots while shooting 30% from the field.

G3 : Shaq is once against left trying to lift the load while his team mates falter. Oneal scores 39 points and pulls down 15 boards before fouling out, none of the other starts contribute much if anything besides Eddie J who put up 16 points but did so on 6-19 shooting. Van Exel is terrible off the bench shooting 2-13.

G4 : Shaq once again is forced to carry the load and trys to extend the series by putting up 38 points on 60% shooting but is given very little help by his supporting cast. other then Eddie J who had a decent overall game with 19/6 the rest of his starters combined for 13 points on 4-17 shooting. Bench production was awful with Van Exel contributing another awful shooting night going 3-8 and Elden Campbell going 1-7 the only other bench player who even had attempts was Kobe with 2 FG attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by 32dayz
    Doesn't make sense to blame the best player or 2nd best player in a series for losing, thats just retarded.
    that's normally what happens when you get the most touches, you take the lions-share of the credit or blame.