Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-30-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Bulls Waive Schenscher

Yes!!! This is one thing I really wanted to happen even though some people might not see the significance of it. Andre Barrett is officially a member of the Bulls. He played only two seasons, but has a bright future. His first two years were hectic because he never settled in one place for long, he was already on four teams making this his fifth team. I think this player deserves to be on the team because he's shown his determination and will probably do all that's possible to settle with the team for more than a year. He has a lot of potential and is a significant back up point gaurd.

P.S. Keeping Schenscher would have been a big mistake because we already have a better version of him in Andriukevicius. Plus he'd be cut anyway by next season because the Bulls will most likey go for a tall offensive center in next years draft. The next guy I see the Bulls dealing is Sweetney either in a trade or if some other team picks him up in free agency, but I'd like to see the team get something in return because his only issue is that he's out of shape for a 6'8 forward.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #2
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

What do you guys think?
Old 10-30-2006, 05:20 PM   #3
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

I just don't know what Andre Barrett does for the team. I guess as a 3rd string PG, but usually if you need that sort of thing, you go and pick them up off the waiver wire.

Considering that the Bulls will have to go through the Heat to make it out of the East, I'd rather go with a big body to throw at Shaq.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:19 PM   #4
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Andre will be the Jannerro Pargo for our team at the most. Reliable point Guard to back up Kirk, Duhon and Ben knows him very well
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:06 PM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar

Considering that the Bulls will have to go through the Heat to make it out of the East, I'd rather go with a big body to throw at Shaq.

This year they're not going to get through the Heat so it doesn't matter, but the Bulls aren't losing anything with out Schenscher. Their biggest players are Malik Allen (6'10) P.J. Brown (6'11) and Martynas Andriukevicius (7'2). Luke is 7'1 but other than that there's nothing special about him, plus he's very raw. I'm sure we'll get a big man in next years draft and it is said that there's going to be a lot of talented ones. Once P.J. Brown retires, the Bulls will probably have to look for a significant big man in free agency. In a year the Bulls will most likely have their 7'0 center to back up Wallace, hopefully it's someone that has low post offensive skills. The pick will be determined according to how the Knicks play since the Bulls have their fist round pick. I'm not saying that this will happen, but if the Knicks were to have the worst record or win the draft lottery then that would mean the Bulls would select Greg Oden, truley the best big man in the draft. Imagine that.Who ever is selected in draft may later become a future starter for the team once Ben leaves. If we get one of the top five picks it's almost sure that player will be great, picks 6-10 should also have really good big men so things are looking bright for the teams future. To have a lottery pick two years in a row, while being a playoff team is really a great thing. It's important that they take it to their advantage.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:02 PM   #6
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
This year they're not going to get through the Heat so it doesn't matter, but the Bulls aren't losing anything with out Schenscher. Their biggest players are Malik Allen (6'10) P.J. Brown (6'11) and Martynas Andriukevicius (7'2). Luke is 7'1 but other than that there's nothing special about him, plus he's very raw. I'm sure we'll get a big man in next years draft and it is said that there's going to be a lot of talented ones. Once P.J. Brown retires, the Bulls will probably have to look for a significant big man in free agency. In a year the Bulls will most likely have their 7'0 center to back up Wallace, hopefully it's someone that has low post offensive skills. The pick will be determined according to how the Knicks play since the Bulls have their fist round pick. I'm not saying that this will happen, but if the Knicks were to have the worst record or win the draft lottery then that would mean the Bulls would select Greg Oden, truley the best big man in the draft. Imagine that.Who ever is selected in draft may later become a future starter for the team once Ben leaves. If we get one of the top five picks it's almost sure that player will be great, picks 6-10 should also have really good big men so things are looking bright for the teams future. To have a lottery pick two years in a row, while being a playoff team is really a great thing. It's important that they take it to their advantage.

Well, it's going to be Heat, Cavs or Pistons probably all of which are big teams. I don't care about next year right now, I care about this year. What is Andre Barrett going to do? You can get guys like him easy. All in all the both suck and will get no PT so the point is moot.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: