Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Antony Davis favorite player: "Kevin Garnett from a big man standpoint, but overall..

"LeBron. That was more my era coming up. LeBron was that guy doing it all. I followed every LeBron game growing up. KG was the guy I idolized the most"

"I told him I was a huge LeBron fan. I had the shoes, I did the powder thing"

Man I'm starting to like Davis more and more

video:
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=120...pnapi_internal
    Last edited by J Shuttlesworth; 12-10-2014 at 03:58 AM.

Default Re: Antony Davis favorite player: "Kevin Garnett from a big man standpoint, but overall..

That quote actually makes me feel old. I'm Bron's age. I grew up with MJ. Damn.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Antony Davis favorite player: "Kevin Garnett from a big man standpoint, but overall..

Im gonna be growing up in the Davis era

Top 1 Bball Mind.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    That quote actually makes me feel old. I'm Bron's age. I grew up with MJ. Damn.
    Same Trips me out that I'm only 1 year younger than LeBron

Reading this makes me feel ancient lol

He's the future of the NBA. I always like his game. He's so far the MVP if the Pelicans wins 52 or more games.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Lebron is GOAT to the new generation of human beings.

Time to fade into obscurity MJ.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life

I'm glad you reminded us of that.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 12-10-2014 at 05:23 AM.

self-proclaimed Mamba

This is a most upsetting statement. You have gone directly from Michael "Air" Jordan to LeBron "King" James without mentioning Kobe "the self-proclaimed Black Mamba" Bryant.

Do you realize that in the last 19 years, Kobe has taken close to 25,000 chucks, with over 11,000 makes and almost 14,000 Kobe-assist opportunities? Did you not see one of those makes or Kobe-assist opportunities? And if you did, how did you fail to mention the living legend Bean? I assume this was just an oversight.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    This is a most upsetting statement. You have gone directly from Michael "Air" Jordan to LeBron "King" James without mentioning Kobe "the self-proclaimed Black Mamba" Bryant.

Do you realize that in the last 19 years, Kobe has taken close to 25,000 chucks, with over 11,000 makes and almost 14,000 Kobe-assist opportunities? Did you not see one of those makes or Kobe-assist opportunities? And if you did, how did you fail to mention the living legend Bean? I assume this was just an oversight.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    Another slow night for Ayotunde Ndiaye.

That Kobe performance must have stung. Multiple posts is always the giveaway

LOL, is that still the reason what MJ is the first name that comes up when people speak of all-time greats?

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    I love this guy

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    My bad 6 for 24.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL, is that still the reason what MJ is the first name that comes up when people speak of all-time greats?
    Not to the younger crowds you idiot.

Nobody is going to remember MJ as GOAT in 5 years. Nobody. It happened to Wilt, it happened to Magic, it'll happen to Jordan.

Lebron is next GOAT deal with it.