Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
RapsFan
Good college starter

Default Who to play....cash league, super close.

I am after FG%, bds and low turnovers.

It is between Troy Murphy vs CLE, Jamison vs TOR, Dyess vs CHI, Okur vs LAC.

I am playing Dirk, and can play 1 more of these guys. I don't have to play any, and play guys on Wednesday (I'll have 2 remaining UTIL games - roto league), but weird things happen on the final day. Thoughts?

I know Troy Murphy is tied for the franchise record for double doubles...so he might be going for one tonight, but it's against the Cavs crazy D. Jamison could shoot 5-20 and hurt my FG%....Dyess is supposed to be playing limited mins but played 37 last game.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Default Re: Who to play....cash league, super close.

Jamison vs raps
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

I gotta go with Dyess or Okur mainly because they are probably the guys playing with the most purpose. Jamison's minutes probably won't be terribly high while the Wiz let Haywood get some game time in and develop Blatche and McGee (and maybe even Pecherov), and while Murphy is proving he is worth the money he is getting paid, he will also not be guaranteed minutes with only a couple games left on the year and guys like Hibbert and McRoberts trying to prove themselves.

Dyess is probably your most consistent bet as he usually doesn't hurt you anywhere but won't explode and put you over the top either.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
RapsFan
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenith
I gotta go with Dyess or Okur mainly because they are probably the guys playing with the most purpose. Jamison's minutes probably won't be terribly high while the Wiz let Haywood get some game time in and develop Blatche and McGee (and maybe even Pecherov), and while Murphy is proving he is worth the money he is getting paid, he will also not be guaranteed minutes with only a couple games left on the year and guys like Hibbert and McRoberts trying to prove themselves.

Dyess is probably your most consistent bet as he usually doesn't hurt you anywhere but won't explode and put you over the top either.

The other guy I forgot was Jason Thompson vs Denver. That might actually be the way to go as he'll play big mins and helps in the cats I need?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
The other guy I forgot was Jason Thompson vs Denver. That might actually be the way to go as he'll play big mins and helps in the cats I need?

Yeah, I like Thompson, but he can hurt you on an off night (although KMart is out I think). Thompson has impressed this year and he has some pretty good IQ to go with his determination. I would take him over Dyess, he is playing to improve, not just to play out the year.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: