Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

I had a discussion with the wifey. My car is paid off in August. We covered some major bills. We are a little ahead, so I'm gunning for this when it lauches:

College star

Default Re: Your top 3 dream cars, that you actually have a chance of owning someday

the back of that car has the be the ugliest thing i've ever seen... and the front looks like a camaro with a bad nose job.

Anyways, this is what i will be getting within 5 years. It's not the fastest or most comfortable but it is a reliable daily. It's about 60k used or 85 new. I have 30k saved up but yeah... other things i need to get done before i sink my money into this payment

Who knows what "someday" will bring tho? You could be a millionare & afford Ferrari FXX or be on the streets & afford a stolen 1983 Fiat Punto. :P

As it is right now i already have a dreamcar i can afford BMW 325 E92:

Not my car, but looks the same considering its also alpine white with bbs lemans.... manual shift, navi/dvd, you can drive it like a mad man or economical...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-09-2015 at 04:01 PM.

raep tiem

Pauk is rich?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS

My dad use to have one of those.

It is white with blue racing stripes. 4 speed. Mom couldn't drive it so he sold it or else it would be in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    My dad use to have one of those.

It is white with blue racing stripes. 4 speed. Mom couldn't drive it so he sold it or else it would be in my hands.
    Such a bad ass car

I was in love with Subaru Rally cars growing up. I recently built this for myself.

And my realistic dream car right now would probably be a Tesla Model S AWD. A friend of mine just got one for like 85k and it's sweeeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Pauk is rich?
    I wish, its a 2010 BMW 325 E92, not an M3... an M3 basically looks exactly the same, but costs 30-40k more..... It looks more than it costs, now i dont know how much those cost in USA but i got it for 16k in Germany, with a simple loan & job, today you can find them even cheaper there probably...

Thats why i love BMW, its the most bang for the money... at least in looks & performance... :)
    Last edited by pauk; 04-09-2015 at 09:13 PM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I was in love with Subaru Rally cars growing up. I recently built this for myself.

Looks great... My neighbor has one of those and loves it

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

Nice car...

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

BMW M3 E46

Celtics 2016 Champs

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    BMW M3 E46
    Best M3 ever

Huge chance I will never afford it,
    but the Ferrari FF is the greatest car ever made

Funny enough I saw today in a magazine a Porsche Panamera, They were advertising it as the only 4 seat sports car. Clearly they are in denial.

Realistically, an Audi A5 S-line 3.0 Diesel would be enough for me.
    Last edited by Andrei89; 04-10-2015 at 12:04 PM.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Huge chance I will never afford it,
    but the Ferrari FF is the greatest car ever made

Funny enough I saw today in a magazine a Porsche Panamera, They were advertising it as the only 4 seat sports car. Clearly they are in denial.

Realistically, an Audi A5 S-line 3.0 Diesel would be enough for me.
    Well the thinking is the Panamera is a 4 door vs the FF being a 2 door coupe

The Porsche really can fit 4 people comfortably whereas the Ferrari not so much ie, old people can't ride in the back of the FF

The entry level Panamera is surprisingly cheap... both of them are not something I'd want but still.. cool cars i guess