Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Playing on PS4:

Made ALL NBA team as a rookie, playing point averaged 29/5/6/2.
    Led the league in steals. Played 67 games and simulated the last 15. Bounced by the Wizards in the second round..

I'm on the 76ers btw. In my second year now and Nerlens & I are killing it. Had him averaging 17ppg on 71% through 9 games. Then the unthinkable happens...they traded him to the Mavs alongside Gerald Wallace (my starting small foward) for Monta Ellis & Chauncey Billups..

I flipped out.. Now I have a worse version of myself playing SG..no more Nerlens, we are left with only a single center on the entire roster..and now Royce White is my starting small forward..

Pretty bummed about all of that, it's almost a chore to play the game now with no rebounding or rim protection..

I'm averaging 37/5/7/3 on 52/51/90 through the first 12 games..but it's getting frustrating knowin I have to drop 40 just to have a chance to win a game.

I love Philly, the fans love me, I really want to bring them a title, but with them trading Noel, my frustrations are growing larger by the minute

Edit: a few other blunders by the GM, traded for Beasley in the first year (a steal btw) we choose not to resign him, or Hawes..

So what do we do with that extra cap space?

We sign ****ing Isiah Thomas to be my back up.. When we already have MCW, now we trade for Chauncey..

Me/Thomas/Chauncey/MCW.. Great job. 3 back ups for your best player.
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 12-26-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Yeah I'm in a similar situation, though I'm actually on my most hated team, the Bucks. I'm the starting PG now, about halfway through my first season. Already the face of the franchise (not saying much I know) but in a perverse way I want to actually make the Bucks semi-relevant again, although my relationship with OJ Mayo and his insistence on still being 'the man' has already tempted me to try and jump ship on more than one occasion.

But yeah, the trade logic has kinda ruined the team even more than the real life GMs had managed, somehow. Larry Sanders was my guy, I had him dropping almost all-star like numbers with many assists to him, and lots of pick-and-roll cheese. Of course, he gets traded. We get a backup point guard and another small forward. Now we have four PGs....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Playing on PS4:

Made ALL NBA team as a rookie, playing point averaged 29/5/6/2.
    Led the league in steals. Played 67 games and simulated the last 15. Bounced by the Wizards in the second round..

I'm on the 76ers btw. In my second year now and Nerlens & I are killing it. Had him averaging 17ppg on 71% through 9 games. Then the unthinkable happens...they traded him to the Mavs alongside Gerald Wallace (my starting small foward) for Monta Ellis & Chauncey Billups..

I flipped out.. Now I have a worse version of myself playing SG..no more Nerlens, we are left with only a single center on the entire roster..and now Royce White is my starting small forward..

Pretty bummed about all of that, it's almost a chore to play the game now with no rebounding or rim protection..

I'm averaging 37/5/7/3 on 52/51/90 through the first 12 games..but it's getting frustrating knowin I have to drop 40 just to have a chance to win a game.

I love Philly, the fans love me, I really want to bring them a title, but with them trading Noel, my frustrations are growing larger by the minute

Edit: a few other blunders by the GM, traded for Beasley in the first year (a steal btw) we choose not to resign him, or Hawes..

So what do we do with that extra cap space?

We sign ****ing Isiah Thomas to be my back up.. When we already have MCW, now we trade for Chauncey..

Me/Thomas/Chauncey/MCW.. Great job. 3 back ups for your best player.
    I'm on the Sixers too. We suck bad right now, 1-5, getting blown out a lot. Maybe when I improve my player we'll get better.

Btw, Anderson is a three machine. I'm racking up assists from just passing to him for a three. He scores most of the time.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

I'm playing on the ps4, MyCareer. Drafted to Detroit, playing backup point guard to Jennings.
    We're officialy on a 11 game losing streak, I want to stab someone

We just beat the Cats (Walker/Henderson/J.Green/Millsap/Big Al) in the first round of playoffs, mother****ers had Z-Bo Blatche and Zeller as their backup frontcourt :/ I'm into my third season, dropping 30+ every night but I also try to keep it within the flow of offense. I had my fair share of headaches, the Celtics suck this is my last year with them since I have decided to test free agency. Anyway playing a bigman is awesome you have so much influence on the game it's ridiculous. Still if your team is bound to lose there is nothing you can do about it.

Wish there was some kind of balance system in Myteam. It sucks when you have to face a team full of 5 golds, some silvers. and little bronzes and all you have are one gold and a squad of bronze players. They just beat you with overwhelming talent, not skill.

Banned

My fourth game of my career, seventh game of the season, I put up a triple double. Before this game, I was having trouble breaking 6 assists. Ended up having 22 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds in this game, along with 3 blocks and 3 steals. Sadly, I ended up shooting 32% from the field and had 7 turnovers I chucked so much this game.

So I get into all-star weekend as a ROOKIE and I'm selected to participate in the 3 point shooting contest, the slam dunk contest, the rising stars game, and the all-star game.

After dominating my rival in the rising stars game and winning the 3pt contest, I get to the all star game in MyCareer mode and the announcer says it's going to be tough since Kobe is on me.....right......

I cross him up so bad that I BREAK HIS ANKLE. Then I cross Parker over so bad that I strain his quad.....

I ONLY put up 115 pts on 80% shooting with 11 reb, 11 assists, 10 steals, and a block....

Just your everyday quadruple double by a rookie PG in the all-star game....

I guess since I had 7 TO as a rookie in my first all-star game ever, you can argue that the game is somewhat realistic....

I didn't even get to the dunk contest. It skipped it all-together and now I'm playing in my first game after the all-star break. I guess they figured that after such a performance, it was too much for the all-star weekend and canceled the dunk contest.

This game is a joke. I'm playing it on XB1. Next gen my ass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I cross him up so bad that I BREAK HIS ANKLE. Then I cross Parker over so bad that I strain his quad.....

I didn't even get to the dunk contest. It skipped it all-together and now I'm playing in my first game after the all-star break. I guess they figured that after such a performance, it was too much for the all-star weekend and canceled the dunk contest.

Kobe so arrogant that he didn't bother to get his own ankle insurance.

Funny how they shoe horned in voice clips from the NBA Draft for some picks, but not others.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    So I get into all-star weekend as a ROOKIE and I'm selected to participate in the 3 point shooting contest, the slam dunk contest, the rising stars game, and the all-star game.

After dominating my rival in the rising stars game and winning the 3pt contest, I get to the all star game in MyCareer mode and the announcer says it's going to be tough since Kobe is on me.....right......

I ONLY put up 115 pts on 80% shooting with 11 reb, 11 assists, 10 steals, and a block....

Just your everyday quadruple double by a rookie PG in the all-star game....

I guess since I had 7 TO as a rookie in my first all-star game ever, you can argue that the game is somewhat realistic....

This game is a joke. I'm playing it on XB1. Next gen my ass.

Damn the servers have been down on the xbox one for like 24 hours. Can't play anything at all. Shit sucks. Only time I get to play is on the weekends. Guess I'll hop on Need for Speed for now. I was really enjoying the my team mode even though most people cheese and buy vc to have all star teams in like the 8th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Damn the servers have been down on the xbox one for like 24 hours. Can't play anything at all. Shit sucks. Only time I get to play is on the weekends. Guess I'll hop on Need for Speed for now. I was really enjoying the my team mode even though most people cheese and buy vc to have all star teams in like the 8th seed.
    I get dropped from "the park" all the time in MyCareer mode on xb1.

2k servers suck.

Banned

2K servers are a joke. Not working on PS4 either.