Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default If you put Tim Duncan on...

The 2006/2007 Bulls team would they have won it all?

Hinrich
Gordon
Deng
Duncan
Wallace
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: If you put Tim Duncan on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Hinrich sucks. Gordon sucks. Deng sucks. Wallace is D-League material. Because he's that good, Duncan would somehow turn Hinrich, Gordon, and Deng into average (if not above average) starters. He would also be the best player in the East. Wallace sucks, but he'd be much better alongside a PF like Duncan for obvious reasons. That team would do pretty well. The only problem we'd have is the idiots who wouldn't want to trade crap like Hinrich, Gordon, or Deng for him, much like the Kobe situation.

I agree that he'd make already good players better. They didn't all suck that season at all.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #4
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

I'm not sure about winning it all, but they'd definitely be legit contenders.
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:04 AM   #5
meanmonster
I brick open layups

meanmonster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Hinrich sucks. Gordon sucks. Deng sucks. Wallace is D-League material. Because he's that good, Duncan would somehow turn Hinrich, Gordon, and Deng into average (if not above average) starters. He would also be the best player in the East. Wallace sucks, but he'd be much better alongside a PF like Duncan for obvious reasons. That team would do pretty well. The only problem we'd have is the idiots who wouldn't want to trade crap like Hinrich, Gordon, or Deng for him, much like the Kobe situation.

That qualifies for dumbest moronic post of the year material.
meanmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
TB3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TB3 has an OK reputation so far

They would definitely be contenders, I could see them winning the East. Seeing as Duncan isn't on the Spurs, they'd probably be playing Phoenix or Utah, and I think Phoenix would have a good shot at winning that series. I wonder if Deng, Hinrich, and Gordon would all be able to hang with the veteran Phoenix squad. I think I'm going to go with a yes on this one, there are so many scoring options in that starting lineup.
TB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
Ring#7
I brick open layups

Ring#7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Its a good thing we didnt trade for Kobe. As much as we sucked last year, he would have surely demanded a trade. Then we'd have been out of Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, and Kobe. Oh yeah, and Wallace would still suck playing next to Duncan.

Last edited by Ring#7 : 05-04-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Ring#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #9
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Why is this even a thread? Serious. Tim Duncan? Whaa?
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: