Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Recommendations for good multiplayer games (ps3)

looking for recs for good ps3 multiplayer games. not so much first person shooters/deathmatches, IE: COD, BF.

instead, games more along the lines of D3 and even Borderlands.

basically, one of my gaming buddies and I are waiting for some decent games to release on ps4, so until then, were looking for a new PS3 multiplayer game to kill time. doesnt have to be a new game, just one that has a good multiplayer. character development is always a plus

we bought d3 a month or so ago, and the game hasnt grown stale yet, but the idea of playing a different game is intriguing to both of us. other games we recently played and enjoyed are

borderlands 1 & 2
GTAO
CS:GO (though, that was pc and falls under the whole death match category to an extent)
Star Craft 2 (again, PC)

the only multiplayer game i can think of that we havent played is FF: a realm reborn.

i have a love for the FF series through 7-10(stoked on picking up 10 on ps3 next week). so would i be a fan of FF:RRB? any other online multiplayer games you guys recommend.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #2
The Iron Sheik
Decent playground baller

The Iron Sheik is considered somewhat coolThe Iron Sheik is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Recommendations for good multiplayer games (ps3)

mass effect 3? idk
The Iron Sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #3
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Recommendations for good multiplayer games (ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
mass effect 3? idk

Didn't even realize that was a multiplayer game. ill look into it. thanks.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: