Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-31-2019, 12:49 AM   #1
highwhey
tf

Default alright, i was completely against this dude until the 2nd officer arrived

racism switch was fully on with the 2nd officer.

i can see the first officer being a newbie/dummy. guy needs to comply.

but the 2nd officer just pulling up with a choke.

fully expect patrickchewing to defend this, he's still enthusiastically waiting to be drafted by the whites in the racial draft. he's been applying since early 95'.

https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status...94144479776768

i do not expect the racist ISH members to address the choke. forget body language or commons sense to descalate a situation, just go for the neck, classic police training right?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 02:01 AM   #2
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Default Re: alright, i was completely against this dude until the 2nd officer arrived

Of course that cop is racist but is it worth the fight? Is it really worth it? He could have been killed.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 02:04 AM   #3
highwhey
tf

Default Re: alright, i was completely against this dude until the 2nd officer arrived

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Of course that cop is racist but is it worth the fight? Is it really worth it? He could have been killed.
absolutley not worth it, hence why i said, the first cop, dude should have let himself been arrested. it was total bs, but it can be fought in court and i honestly think the first cop handled the arrest as courtesly as he could.

the 2nd cop...total racist. no regard for human life. he gives me stalker and patrickchewing vibes, both of whom have been cucked or seriously affected by a minority. this cop saw the dark skin color and a switch flipped.

this fella was probably going to be arrested either way, but the 2nd cop went overboard with his aggressiveness, he became like a rabid dog once he saw his dark skin. foaming at the mouth.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:27 AM   #4
Prometheus
for your health

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you required to tell a man why he's being arrested? And then finally he said "You're being arrested for speeding"... what?!

First cop is a scared rookie.

Black dude is a proud child.

Second cop is a seasoned bully.

So much wrong with this.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:26 AM   #5
MrFonzworth
Um actually

What the ****.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:24 AM   #6
Shogon
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you required to tell a man why he's being arrested? And then finally he said "You're being arrested for speeding"... what?!

It may be situational I suppose, I know for a fact you aren't 100% across the board required to tell someone why they're getting cuffed until after the fact. Otherwise, cops would have to be yelling "you shot at me! now you're getting arrested!" lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
First cop is a scared rookie.

Black dude is a proud child.

Second cop is a seasoned bully.

So much wrong with this.

First cop didn't act like a scared rookie... if he was truly scared, he wouldn't have been so fast with that taser.

But yeah, overall your assessment is pretty close to accurate.

And I don't know how many times it must be said... even if the cop is in the wrong, you aren't winning any situations like that by arguing and resisting. lol. It's literally unreal that people think they can go "I didn't do anything, please leave, officer" and that it's going to go their way pretty much ever.

Second cop was nuts, lmao.
Shogon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:25 AM   #7
Shogon
Local High School Star

Check this out...

I LMAO'd at this chick getting arrested... absolutely ****ing hilarious. Stupid combative "I control the world" bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQQ9xOhuFrk

And here she is LYING HER ****ING ASS OFF after the fact!

HAHAHA!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWBSNq2oeU

LIKE HOLY **** how dumb is she. HAhahahahaha!!!!!!

Last edited by Shogon : 07-31-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Shogon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:07 AM   #8
highwhey
tf

100% assured the 2nd cop is a trump supporter
Old 07-31-2019, 10:30 AM   #9
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
It may be situational I suppose, I know for a fact you aren't 100% across the board required to tell someone why they're getting cuffed until after the fact. Otherwise, cops would have to be yelling "you shot at me! now you're getting arrested!" lmao...

First cop didn't act like a scared rookie... if he was truly scared, he wouldn't have been so fast with that taser.

But yeah, overall your assessment is pretty close to accurate.

And I don't know how many times it must be said... even if the cop is in the wrong, you aren't winning any situations like that by arguing and resisting. lol. It's literally unreal that people think they can go "I didn't do anything, please leave, officer" and that it's going to go their way pretty much ever.

Bolded this, from here to Pluto and back. It blows. my. mind. any time I see someone attempting to talk or fight their way out of an arrest. It's like a small child, believing that their anger and incredulity to change the situation will just transform the outside world by force of will. It's stupid to a degree that I get nauseous trying to imagine.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:45 AM   #10
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Check this out...

I LMAO'd at this chick getting arrested... absolutely ****ing hilarious. Stupid combative "I control the world" bitch.

HAHAHA!!

Main take is that this girl is absolutely retarded. For the same reason I stated in my last post.

But also, there was no need for the ground and pound. I am a small guy and I could easily subdue that woman without punching her in the head. That cop is a piece of shit for that. Doesn't matter how insane or unruly she is. If you dislocate her shoulder getting her hands behind her back, that's one thing. There's no reason to punch her in the head. That's indefensible.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:07 PM   #11
highwhey
tf

Quote:

just as i said in the OP, the racist fam on ISH flat out refuses to acknowledge racism. “he was nuts”, they will claim mental illness 100% of the time to protect their white brethren. these race soldiers sicken me.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:35 PM   #12
BarberSchool
Great college starter

Quote:
Check this out...

HAHAHA!!

A different type of priviledge lol
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:07 PM   #13
Long Duck Dong
National High School Star

Libtard's definition of "racisim" - Anything a white person seemingly does bad to a person of color.

It's not because that person is just an asshole. It's not because they are having a bad day. It's not because they simply made a mistake. It's....."RACISM!!! Arghhhh! Let's throw our hands in the air, dance around in circles and scream "racist!" at the top of our lungs.

That 2nd cop shouldn't have tried to grab that guy by the throat, and will likely face discipline, but everything else was ok IMO. The moment he resisted the first cop trying to put cuffs on him, it was game one, he was going down hard. He could have done it the easy way, instead he chose the hard way.
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:16 PM   #14
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Libtard's definition of "racisim" - Anything a white person seemingly does bad to a person of color.

It's not because that person is just an asshole. It's not because they are having a bad day. It's not because they simply made a mistake. It's....."RACISM!!! Arghhhh! Let's throw our hands in the air, dance around in circles and scream "racist!" at the top of our lungs.

That 2nd cop shouldn't have tried to grab that guy by the throat, and will likely face discipline, but everything else was ok IMO. The moment he resisted the first cop trying to put cuffs on him, it was game one, he was going down hard. He could have done it the easy way, instead he chose the hard way.

Bingo.

Absolutely nothing in that video suggests racism. Throat grab was excessive, but that dude was actively, physically resisting arrest. GTFO with this race card poker.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:21 PM   #15
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT

Ya'll feed into OP's trolling too much. He's a brown shit-stirrer. Ignore these race-bait threads.

So in OP's mind, they should have continued to stand there debating and going back and forth whilst nothing happens to resolve the situation.

We all know damn well that if it was OP that had gotten pulled over, he's be on the ground crying and obeying their every command.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: