Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,809
Default Players id Like Philly to Draft

12th Pick
Jeff Green
Al Thornton
Both are more of a 3/4 type of player and in the NBA todat theres nothing wrong with that

21th Pick
Javaris Crittenton-Our PG of the future...Miller wont stay long and Louis is more of a combo gaurd
Tiago Spiltter- We Need a PF and Tiago has alot of EXP plyin over seas

30th Pick
Sean Williams
Glen Davis
Both are sleepers and could be really good. Sean Williams is a shot blocker n Glen Davis is a mini shaq with a jumper BUT is no wher near shaqs level

38th Pick
Anybody would be good here i think we should go international n let him develop over seas OR pick Nick Fazeakas
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
Odenorbust
I rule the local playground
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 410
Default Re: Players id Like Philly to Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
12th Pick
Jeff Green
Al Thornton
Both are more of a 3/4 type of player and in the NBA todat theres nothing wrong with that

21th Pick
Javaris Crittenton-Our PG of the future...Miller wont stay long and Louis is more of a combo gaurd
Tiago Spiltter- We Need a PF and Tiago has alot of EXP plyin over seas

30th Pick
Sean Williams
Glen Davis
Both are sleepers and could be really good. Sean Williams is a shot blocker n Glen Davis is a mini shaq with a jumper BUT is no wher near shaqs level

38th Pick
Anybody would be good here i think we should go international n let him develop over seas OR pick Nick Fazeakas
I don't like the thornton Idea. I think we could get someone like Spencer Hawes who has a great post game there as he drops. and Maybe Acie Law drops to 21.
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:11 PM   #3
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,809
Default Re: Players id Like Philly to Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenorbust
I don't like the thornton Idea. I think we could get someone like Spencer Hawes who has a great post game there as he drops. and Maybe Acie Law drops to 21.


Im not a fan of thornton either but i dont think Hawes will drop 2 12 i mean he a 7 footer wit post moves dats hard 2 find so i juss looked at best aviable leavin Jeff Green which i would love to get or Thornton and i dont think acie law will drop
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 AM   #4
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star
 
sixerfan3511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,667
Default Re: Players id Like Philly to Draft

Thornton is a really good pick at 12 if no1 falls that shouldn't have. I would rather have Green than Thornton, but either is fine. Davis at 30 would be great, and i like McRoberts at 21, i don't think Crittenton will be there at 21
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
AI09
Sixers Dynasty
 
AI09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,809
Default Re: Players id Like Philly to Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
Thornton is a really good pick at 12 if no1 falls that shouldn't have. I would rather have Green than Thornton, but either is fine. Davis at 30 would be great, and i like McRoberts at 21, i don't think Crittenton will be there at 21


I think Crittenton will be there at 21 this is a draft for bigs so every GM will look for a big guy and remeber what happened to Marcus Williams last year he dropped to 22nd
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #6
artificial
:-P
 
artificial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: alone with everyone
Posts: 4,579
Default Re: Players id Like Philly to Draft

For the 30th pick I'm curious about this euro Kyrylo Fresenko. 7 footer who seems to be in love with inside play and dunking. Very raw and a probably a few years away from contributing, perhaps a project a la Johan Petro.

a scout report. he also worked out for the Bucks lately.

I'm really doubtfull about Sean Williams. He is too much of a headcase and probably will be caught with weed or skipping practice. Sure, he has intriguing talent and could be a big steal, but he has proved that no matter how many chances he gets, he will find a way to screw things.

Davis, well he looks decent for the position. Only thing that doesn't get me optimistic about him is the way Michael Sweetney has handled himself in the league. Not positive on him.

Anyway, Philly management has always surprises, and if they want to surprise again with drafting an unknown euro, Fesenko should be at least better than Edin Bavcic. And while we are on Euros, heck, why not Petteri Kopponen? He could learn a year or two from Dre, and then probably contribute...
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy