NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default My Crazy Mock 2016

I try to do this every year. It's my own mock draft gimmick. Basically I do two mock drafts. One based on all the stuff I read and hear and how it makes sense to me, and then a second based on what I would do if I ran the team, which also includes what I read and stuff, so there's a lot of overlap, but it sort of lets me talk about why I like some guys more than others.

Anyway, as always, it's really long. I'll try to come in an edit it later. It's gonna be loaded with spelling errors, and I'm not even willing to guarantee I didn't draft someone three times, or someone not at all who should go third.

1. Philadelphia
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Simmons. I wasn

Default Re: My Crazy Mock 2016

3. Boston (From Brooklyn)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Those first two are a formality. Now it gets interesting. For disclosure

6. New Orleans
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: In this line, Murray is still available. New Orleans has Eric Gordon coming off the books, and Murray would be a natural fit. I actually think they

9. Toronto (From Denver via New York)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Toronto has another run in them with this current configuration, so they

11. Orlando
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: The small positions would be extremely hard to upgrade for this roster from this spot. But so long as they have Vucevic playing center, and he

13. Phoenix (From Washington)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Phx has a ton of picks, and I already have them addressing their glaring PF need at four. They seem to have enough assets tied up in the backcourt that I just can

15. Denver (From Houston)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: In both lines of thinking, I had Denver taking Buddy Hield here to help address their shooting. The highest rated players on most boards that are still left would be Sabonis, who I don

17. Memphis
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: This is an extremely hard team to predict, with so much going on. They played such a unique style for so long, and now they

19. Denver (From Portland)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Third first rounder for Denver, and I

21. Atlanta
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: This team is really at a crossroads. They

23. Boston
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Third first rounder for Boston, probably second for the Main Red Claws. Should be a hell of a season in Bangor. Again, I preface this by saying I think trades are on the board here. With what

25. Los Angeles Clippers
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: I still have to worry about Murray on this side, but this isn

28. Phoenix (From Cleveland via Boston)
    WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN: Another team with a third first rounder. In this scenario I had them taking Chriss, then hiding Zizic overseas. It

Nice article .

Probably , Simmons will select by Sixers and Ingram by LA . Then after first two ; Murray,Hield,Dunn,Brown,Bender seems very similar generally . First Murray and then Hield broke 3pt shooting record in Celtics workout . I think they will pick Hield , if they won't trade their right .

Suns looks like , they needs PF . But i don't think so . They should get Jaylen Brown . Very all around player and perfect fit for Suns .

Wolves and Pelicans have same goal , elite guard . Dunn/Murray/Hield , which one enable to pick .

Denver will probably select Bender or Jaylen imo . They really like Europeans players , They will love it , if Bender won't select .

Kings will jumps on Chriss , no doubt .

Raptors says , they needs a PF . So , Options are Skal or Ellenson . Skal is my favoruite player in that draft but they could pick Ellenson , who is more ready to play in the nba .

Magic and Bucks looking for a trade .

Jazz will select Dejounte Murray . They thinking Murray and Exum can play combo-guard .

And last one , i want to see son of Sabonis for playing Grizz . That would be nice .

Opps and i wonder what will happen to Furkan Korkmaz . A young talent from Turkey . I don't think he's ready , but he can grow for sure .