Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Hotel Manager Fired For Pulling Gun On 4 Black Students

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/hotel-...ment-building/

[quote]A hotel manager in Florida has been fired after a pulling a gun on college students trying to use an elevator at an off-campus housing complex, video shows.

The man, identified on social media as Don Crandall, is seen in the footage blocking the four students from Florida A&M — three of whom are black — from getting on an elevator at the Stadium Centre apartment complex in Tallahassee because they didn’t have a key to the building with them.

“Right there is my key,” Crandall told the students late Saturday. “There’s my key.”

“Sir, you bringing out your gun, what’s your purpose for that?” one student replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Crandall said. “Excuse me. Forgive me.”

Crandall later told the students to “find another elevator” because he wasn’t going to let them use the one he had just entered.

“Do you own the building?” one student replied. “Let me know.”

“Let me be clear: You ain’t getting in this f–king elevator,” Crandall continued. “You think I’m f–king kidding?”

The gun-wielding man, a general manager at a nearby hotel, has since been fired by Pax Hotel Group, which manages The Baymont by Wyndham of Tallahassee Central.

“Pax Hotel Group believes in bringing up and adding to the communities we are a part of,” the company said in a statement posted on Instagram. “Our team has gone ahead and took the actions that were necessary to uphold our beliefs.”

The hotel chain apologized for Crandall’s actions and said it “does not stand” by the actions of its former employee.

“One of Pax Hotel Group’s core values is to treat others the way you would like to be treated,” the statement continued.

No arrests were made in connection to the incident as of Wednesday, a police spokesman told The Post.

One of the students seen in the video, identified by Florida A&M’s student newspaper as Isaiah Thomas, said another white resident in the building tried to intervene “because the other white man was being racist” by blocking them from using the elevator to enter the building.

Asked why the group didn’t call police, Thomas said: “That would have just been another black man dead.”[/QUOTE]

Better yet, let Charlemagne explain it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqX3IBWSgcQ

These guys were apparently going to a party and they were students. And I'm sure most of you know, when you attend a university, you usually have a key to YOUR building, but not others. So he asks them where there keys are and then pulls a gun on them and tells them they're not getting in.

They even had a white friend who tried to stick up for them.

Notice these dudes weren't really that scared when he pulled the gun because nobody is scared of a punk ass racist.

And like the video shows, he said, "you guys don't belong here". He didn't know them from a can of paint but he assumed they weren't students because they were black. If anything, he's the old ass out of the place dude who obviously did not attend the school, yet he's acting like the damn police. How many stories like this do we have now where some white person is constantly trying to play officer, judge and jury in isolated situations.

You punks get sick of me and others bringing up race and we tell you it gets brought up BECAUSE ITS A REAL ****ING ISSUE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT WE'VE ALL DEALT WITH ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.

So get mad at me all you want, as long as bullsh*t like this is always going on in this country, I will continue calling out all the racist cowards and those who defend them. My actual picture is in my avatar, I don't run from or hide from sh*t. Anybody who wanted to find me, I'm sure they could. But **** you still.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #2
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: Hotel Manager Fired For Pulling Gun On 4 Black Students

IM SICC OF THESE WHITE DEVILS
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Old 09-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #4
Dro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Real shit bro
Old 09-12-2018, 06:21 PM   #5
jstern
NBA lottery pick

That's the negative about guns. They're so great when you can shoot and kill a criminal, but you also have so many guys like this guy, and George Zimmerman, who feel big and tough because they have a gun on them.

A lot of people like that.

I remember a case in which these two guys started messing with this other guy, because they felt comfortable messing with strangers because they had a gun. And then the father of the guy stepped out of the store, and he felt comfortable going up to their car with his own gun in an intimidating fashion (don't think he wanted to shoot them). The guys in the car seeing that the guy had a gun took out their own gun and shot him dead.

All because of morons with guns.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #6
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
That's the negative about guns. They're so great when you can shoot and kill a criminal, but you also have so many guys like this guy, and George Zimmerman, who feel big and tough because they have a gun on them.

I remember a case in which these two guys started messing with this other guy, because they felt comfortable messing with strangers because they had a gun. And then the father of the guy stepped out of the store, and he felt comfortable going up to their car with his own gun in an intimidating fashion (don't think he wanted to shoot them). The guys in the car seeing that the guy had a gun took out their own gun and shot him dead.

That's not a gun problem though. American society has had personal guns with them for centuries. The problem is the erosion of society over the last 40 or so years in my opinion. Especially American society. We were a lot more respectful and kind to one another, and now....look at us. Arguing over trivial shit. Part of it has to do with an explosion in multi-culturalism too. Too many different cultures all emigrating to the same spot in a very short amount of time. We don't know each other.

But that's the price we pay for our economical success.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:03 PM   #7
dude77

"I'm going upstairs to get laid" homie smashin' some of that ebony college pussy
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
Funktion
NBA lottery pick

What was old man even doing with a key to the student building? Let alone question why college kids are entering a student building.
Funktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:12 PM   #9
Funktion
NBA lottery pick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCKfhgcRgZM
Funktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:17 PM   #10
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern

this is a common example. people pull out guns in road rage incidents often(mostly conservative people). guns in America are used by average americans to intimidate, commit crime more than it is used to defend.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:25 AM   #11
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

I'm glad the students kept cool heads and that no one was injured or killed.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:49 AM   #12
TMacYaoRockets
Decent playground baller

Things like this happening so much in the South makes us Southern people look bad.
TMacYaoRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:53 AM   #13
iamgine

What's the situation here? These students were trying to get into a secured housing complex by waiting for random people who has keys? Is this what started it?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:57 AM   #14
Dro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
What's the situation here? These students were trying to get into a secured housing complex by waiting for random people who has keys? Is this what started it?
No, they were going to a party or something. Watch the breakfast club interview I posted above. Charlemagne explains everything and he makes it funny. It was an off campus building though.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #15
Skip_Bayless
Learning to shoot layups

Just another story of how young black men can't properly fill that pu55y, so them black college girls have to rely on old whitey to get the job done.
Skip_Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: