Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default What I do wrong with this bish?

Went out met some girl Sat night. Went different ways (with our friends) and she tried to come over drunkedly at 6 am the same night. Missed both the calls.

A lot of texting from M to Wed. Mostly me saying not to expect anything, and that I'll treat her shizzy and just being honest. E.g., her saying how many girls have you been with and me saying "A lot" you'll just be another =) type nonsense.

Met her up Thursday. Had some dinner, went to a small bar, played some card drinking games (just a made up version of Kings Cup) optimized for 2 people. E.g., the 5 is 5 seconds of hands on the other person's thigh type nonsense. Couldn't convince her to come go back to her place, and can't bring her back to my place cuz I'm dating other girls and it's risky to have someone around in the morning, so ended up getting a DVD room. It's awesome, basically a really nice cozy room you can rent for 3 hours and they put on wtv DVD you want.

Tried to handle it, but she was all sorts of move forward, step back...so mostly just a lot of effort but not much return (making out, clothes on touching nonsense).

Texted her after the date "Was fun. See you again sometime...maybe. Thanks for the drinks and relaxation"

Her response: "Why maybe? You don't want to see me again?"

My response: "I just want to play haha. We want different things/you aren't that into me, let's just be friends. Agree or disagree?"

Her response: Disagree haha.

So on Friday/Sat did some texting. She went to another town on Sat to go to her best friend's wedding and was drunkedly texting me. I was telling her to go and take secret sexy pics in the bathroom haha....all was normal and good.

Then, all of a sudden it just dropped. Perceptible change. No more her texting me/responding quickly. Didn't respond to my last text on Sat.

Didn't message me on Sunday (and of course I didn't message her like a simp).

It's Monday now and I said eff it and messaged her. She responded, but didn't say anything at the end when I suggested meeting again Thursday. Waited a few hours then figured better to cancel it before she cancels it (the messaging app we use shows when someone has read a message, but not replied yet). So said, "You seem tired. Let's not meet Thursday...you'll just fall asleep haha" No response.

What is this nonsense ish!? She's so banging hot haha otherwise I wouldn't care. Got a full deck as it is and was making time to spend on her. Specifically told her that and she's a nice, albeit party girl (so of course down for someone honest/"bad boy"). I'm over left dick in hand now on this. You think someone did some serious pipe work on her for a post wedding celebration, or is she just feeling that nonsense girl after her friends wedding being 26 and not married blues?

Default Re: What I do wrong with this bish?

Plenty of fine p*ssy in the world. This girl sounds like she's a confused, insecure mess looking for validation. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Maybe she got turned off by how often you say "haha."

She tried to come over after meeting you the same night and what do you do with a girl like that.....you SPEND YOUR MONEY on her? I don't understand. Shouldn't that rendezvous just have been rescheduled? Or did she snap out of it?

I would have just texted her two words whenever my night was free "come over".

Either she does or she doesnt.

It's that simple.

Your an ISH'ster bro. Alpha, give me the honey or you get stung baby. Live it, love it, realize it.

Beta trying to be alpha. Here's what happened, one of her friends poisoned her.

Also, LOL you're in Korea hitting up DVD Bangs!

if you were trying to hit it, don't tell a girl you are not that into her or you only want to play. I mean, its nice of you to let her know your intentions but most of the time, that will not help you get into her pants. but i get it, you don't want to send the wrong message and bitches be crazy

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    if you were trying to hit it, don't tell a girl you are not that into her or you only want to play. I mean, its nice of you to let her know your intentions but most of the time, that will not help you get into her pants. but i get it, you don't want to send the wrong message and bitches be crazy
    this.

not that hard to see where you goof'd op

Yep. In Korea. I wish I could say haha less but her English is a 6/10 so it is the only way to communicate.

And no, girls are fine with being told that from the jump. That's never the problem. They also "think" that they are wild and down for stuff like that. The crazy problem begins once you actually get down and they change their mind. It's why I don't ever want them coming over to my place.

And yeah, pretty damn sure that one of her friends poisoned her haha. Stupid weddings. I sent her some funny picture of me stupidly when she was texting me from that wedding and she loved it. But then I'm pretty sure she showed her friends and they all of course had their negative comments and haterade/jealousy to toss out there. Got her head on swivel and rethinking having a good time.

Oh, well. I had my chances. I should of at least kept the pics! Deleted them all of my phone cuz I had another snoopy girl come by that liked to "play" Fun Run on my phone. She's the main piece though so didn't want to mess that up for some silly pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    You dropped off the radar. You couldn't get the job done in the weird DVD room place, and you're very wishy washy with her aka playing the game too hard and obviously to the point she knows you're gaming her. Met another guy at the wedding whom is potentially more her speed(less gaming) and he has a newness factor to him so he has taken your spot as her #1 dude on the list.

So new guy either fcks up and you're moved back to #1 or she forgets about you after dealing w 2 duds in the same week.

Or, you figure out how to intrigue her again
    Lol. Glad I'm not single. All of what you said makes me hate the effort of the game. The second I stopped lying and just told girls from the jump what I wanted life has been so much easier. There are the occasional few that slip through like this...but i'll never go back to that pointless text for 2 weeks trying to setup a simple date nonsense again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    If this girl is Korean and from Korea or whatever then all my original advice is null

I donno anything but Murica
    Yeah, it's mad easy here. They either like you, or the don't. It's not usually any games involved - the English levels are too low for that lol and the propensity for girls to drink and do something the same night too high.

Should have raped her in the DVD room.

Ok, here's advice from someone that ****ed a lot of women in Korea.

If your intention is to get with a lot of girls, first off you need to mix up your game. You can't do it all in Hongdae or Itaewon. You're going to get recognized at some stage because girls that go there go all the time.

You also need to strike while the iron's hot. If a girl likes you, is intrigued by you, or thinks you're interesting, you need to strike quick. Why? Their friends are going to be out to screw things up. There's always a tainted friend or two in a group that are not looking out for their friend's happiness - that or they can smell shit from a mile away.

The texting game is stupid - especially keeping it going that long, it made you look like a desperado.

Once you figure women out, it's a very easy game.
    1. Wash yourself
    2. Wash your hair
    3. Wash your clothes
    4. Nice shoes
    5. Nice watch
    6. Backhanded compliments/ joke around but make them feel wanted.
    7. Talk game to their friends in front of them
    8. Take a few hours to text back, but be very direct - don;t beat about the bush.
    9. Be quick to get the tip in - and because once that happens, they're usually hooked unless you have some degree of sexual dysfunction. Girls all want to be dickmatized.

Are you Korean as well, or American/Canadian/Australasian/Brit/Something else?

These DVD rooms sound intriguing. Are you required to clean up the jizz from the dude who had the room before you?

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Ok, here's advice from someone that ****ed a lot of women in Korea.

If your intention is to get with a lot of girls, first off you need to mix up your game. You can't do it all in Hongdae or Itaewon. You're going to get recognized at some stage because girls that go there go all the time.

You also need to strike while the iron's hot. If a girl likes you, is intrigued by you, or thinks you're interesting, you need to strike quick. Why? Their friends are going to be out to screw things up. There's always a tainted friend or two in a group that are not looking out for their friend's happiness - that or they can smell shit from a mile away.

The texting game is stupid - especially keeping it going that long, it made you look like a desperado.

Once you figure women out, it's a very easy game.
    1. Wash yourself
    2. Wash your hair
    3. Wash your clothes
    4. Nice shoes
    5. Nice watch
    6. Backhanded compliments/ joke around but make them feel wanted.
    7. Talk game to their friends in front of them
    8. Take a few hours to text back, but be very direct - don;t beat about the bush.
    9. Be quick to get the tip in - and because once that happens, they're usually hooked unless you have some degree of sexual dysfunction. Girls all want to be dickmatized.

Are you Korean as well, or American/Canadian/Australasian/Brit/Something else?
    Lol. No, I don't need advice on how to get girls in Korea (I'm not Korean/azn looking). It's mad easy. I haven't even gone out in 6 months and drank, until that weekend ago for Children's Day (friends visited). I just talk to girls on the street lol. I wish America was THIS easy...not that it isn't just as easy if you can chat up girls on the street.

I was just wondering what happened to this girl ahha. I've never in my life gone it from being that much of a sure thing to an off the cliff nosedive. Just posting for fun.

My deck here is more full than I ever imagined. Foreign girls here are so easy too...but sadly not very good looking compared to normal American/Aussie/British etc.

But yeah, your advice sounds good (if a bit PUAish). I just don't really care anymore haha - i used to..but nowadays if i feel like walking around in a tshirt and not showering i do the same. Girls have no idea what they want anyways.