Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 07-29-2006, 01:33 PM   #31
shawnkempslovechild
Learning to shoot layups

The thing is his name is "bring the truth", yet when we brought the truth he says we are "hatin."
shawnkempslovechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:35 PM   #32
bennymitch671
Saw a basketball once

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
Stop it.

It Seems TheGame414 is just a little upset that Paul Harris didn't go to UCONN. Thinking Paul is overrated .
bennymitch671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:21 AM   #33
Yezsyr
Saw a basketball once

Paul's gonna spend at least two years on the Hill unless he learns a jumpshot really fast. Its vastly improved since early in his HS career, but his erratic shooting will cause other to shy away. Besides, he wouldn't leave before his boy Flynn comes up and gives Syracuse its best point guard recruit in the last decade.

In terms of comparison, he's got a little Wade to him, but not the midrange game or fluidity. However, I'd say he has a similar skill set to Bonzi Wells (rebounding, long arms, post play, defense) with greater athleticism and tremendous upside. Could develop into Wade, but regardless, highlight reel dunks will be back in the Dome this year.
Yezsyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:02 PM   #34
SuBball3
Saw a basketball once

This guy is INSANE! Him and Mike Jones are going to bring 'Cuse to the top.

I agree thats its probably going to be one and done though. But the year after we're getting Johnny Flynn and Donte Green, so I think it's going to last for a while
SuBball3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #35
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Very good NBA starter

Paul Harris will average over 12ppg but not 20 so i dont know what blowup your talking about
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:18 PM   #36
showtime29
Saw a basketball once

Just because Cuse Plays zone doesnt mean he cant stand out defensively. He will probably be guarding guys at 3/4 and dropping into zone at half court which will outline his defensive skills even more when other PG's can't get their team in an offensive groove.

I slightly remember Hakim Warrick coming to the forefront due to his defensive ability the year Carmelo was there.
showtime29 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: