Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...." Trump

I just started watching, but this seems big. Posted a couple of hours ago and almost a million views. It seems that Trump is bypassing the corrupt fake news media and speaking directly to the American people. And the whole world of course.

Great move by Trump, detailing how the election was stolen, to combat the corrupt fake news media colluding, literally not mentioning the evidence that they have, replacing it all with, "Without proof."

Default Re: "This may be the most important speech I've ever made...." Trump

It's hard to take this speech seriously without proof.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

man...does that video look edited to anyone else? I can see his face moving around on his head

maybe it's just YouTube compression....and I am the furthest thing ever from a conspiratard...but that video looks fake to me...IDK why the fck it would be, but something is off

Said video should have more down votes than that

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Jstern is one of the best posters here.

And you mock him.

I would let jstern speak for me, he gets it

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I can't see myself believing these allegations without proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I can't see myself believing these allegations without proof.
    We don't care what you believe.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    man...does that video look edited to anyone else? I can see his face moving around on his head

maybe it's just YouTube compression....and I am the furthest thing ever from a conspiratard...but that video looks fake to me...IDK why the fck it would be, but something is off
    Yeah, looked a bit weird, but it's on his own youtube channel too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720O_yBLrTs

When I posted the video, it had around 750,000 views. An hour and 35 minutes later, 2,645,946.

Though it should be noted that there were many comments saying that it had 5 millions views after an hour and then it had less than a million. So it could just be technical YouTube stuff.

Also Trump might look a little odd because he's by himself and reading from a teleprompter. Something that we're not used to seeing, and something he's not used to doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Yeah, looked a bit weird, but it's on his own youtube channel too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720O_yBLrTs
    Yeah I saw he tweeted it when I posted that. It's legit and clearly his voice. But the video looks off...again could simply be the compression but there are moments when it looks like his face is sliding around.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    When I posted the video, it had around 750,000 views. An hour and 35 minutes later, 2,645,946.

Though it should be noted that there were many comments saying that it had 5 millions views after an hour and then it had less than a million. So it could just be technical YouTube stuff.
    They don't understand.

They think they will conform half the country.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    They don't understand.

They think they will conform half the country.
    People were saying that it might have something to do with making it not trend or something like that.

I thought of posting it in the OP, but since I personally cannot verify it, I didn't. I try to post stuff that I can sincerely come to a logical conclusion of. Such as the suppression of the Hunter Biden curruption laptop by the media, and how Facebook and Twitter made it so that it never happened. Things that one can see and make a good conclusion on. Such as the impossible vote spikes that totaled up to 770,000 votes for Biden, and 3,200 for Trump. Or things that speak louder than words, such as the former vice president's behavior around little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    We don't care what you believe.
    Hey, you don't get to talk to a mod like that.

Trump is really dangerous with this. There are alot of people who sheepishly believe all this without needing a shred of proof. Trump is their lord and savior from the evil satanic establishment and they'll go to war for him. I dont think it will lead to civil war or anything like that... but we definitely have some mass shootings by angry Trumpers in our future. After the inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hey, you don't get to talk to a mod like that.
    Lol. You are a good dude. Woman. Man.