Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: What brands of clothes do you wear?

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Just LOL @ this guys brands.

Suit: if you want to spend big, go Brioni but it will be 2500+ unless you get it on sale. For an affordable suit, Hugo Boss will work fine

Ties: Hermes, roughly $180-200 each. If you want cheaper, go something like Hickey Freeman

Dress Shirt: Charvet, for cheaper Brooks Brothers

Pants: Incotex, Massimo for cheap

Shoes: Ferragamo or Tod's. Cole Haan/Johnson & murphy for cheap

Belts: Dunhill or Ferragamo. You want a good reversible brown & black belt. It will cost you around $250-300

Shorts don't matter as they're all the same. Just go Chino shorts without Cargo. You can buy cheap brands for $20 or nicer ones for $120. But you're really just paying for the brand here.

Sport Shirts: Ralph Lauren works, it's casual anyway

Trench Coat: You want a nice trench for rain, it's classy and extremely nice when there is bad whether. Go Burberry, you can probably get one on Ebay for $300-400

Wait till you have to wear a suit every day and you see how fast they wear out. If I could find suits of decent quality for 100 bucks I'd stockpile them.

Most people upon seeing a guy in a $3,000.00 ensemble don't think to themselves, "That guy seems like he has good taste". They think "Does this d-bag really think he is impressing people?"

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Wait till you have to wear a suit every day and you see how fast they wear out. If I could find suits of decent quality for 100 bucks I'd stockpile them.

Most people upon seeing a guy in a $3,000.00 ensemble don't think to themselves, "That guy seems like he has good taste". They think "Does this d-bag really think he is impressing people?"
    This.

Future D1 Dad

anything that's on sale. my kids get all the good stuff.

Usually just sports tshirts and khaki shorts/basketball shows. Got a few polos, but I'm a PE teacher, so I wear whatever I want.

and I wear shorts 365 days a year. Only wear long pants for a funeral/wedding. I don't own a single pair of jeans.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Members Only Racer Jackets.

Certified ISHiot.

My primary outfit essentially consists of Jordan Brand basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt from Foot Locker/Finish Line.

For jeans, I wear LRG... but I don't wear them very often.

In the winter I wear Champion sweatpants pretty often. I also wear Champion/Nike/other athletic-type sweatshirts when it gets cold.

And that's pretty much it.

Shirts - Ferrari
    Shoes - Sony
    Pants/shorts - McDonald's
    Hats/hoodies/jackets - Apple

you can put together a formal suit from h&m with shoes for under 200 dollars and it will look better then a lame 2000 dollar suit.

My favorite brand right now is Theory, since it's one of the only brands that carries shirts and trousers that actually fit me. I just bought some shoes from Florsheim by Duckie Brown which I quite like.

Maybe I'm just a clueless poor kid but who the **** would spend $300 on a belt?

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Just LOL @ this guys brands.

Ties: Hermes, roughly $180-200 each. If you want cheaper, go something like Hickey Freeman

Belts: Dunhill or Ferragamo. You want a good reversible brown & black belt. It will cost you around $250-300

Trench Coat: You want a nice trench for rain, it's classy and extremely nice when there is bad whether. Go Burberry, you can probably get one on Ebay for $300-400
    You make me cough blood.

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

@ some of you.

Levis, Black Scvle, I love ugly, SSUR , Stussy , Benny gold

feet- Jordan vans Chuck taylors, boots

jackets can range from Hot topic, Hollister , banana republic, ssur
    Black scvle I have more but fuck it

Honestly, I've been taking more of a casual approach to my clothing.

I would have to say for Jeans - Levi's, Hollister, A&F, it continues
    For T's I would go all out on T's that look great, no specifics, but Gap, AE, A&F, are all fine. I myself is looking to change my clothing line.
    As for sneakers, I wear Vans, Levi's, Tims, I would wear Jordans, etc.

That's just me though, I go with whatever I feel like looks best on me. I like cardigans, I bought $160 worth of clothes just now at A&F & about 3-4 were cardigans. I just bought this one here

$44 half off, can't go wrong. Wear it with some plat shirts & im good to go. What some people mentioned here are some great style, I like it. Don't get the idea of bashing people for their unique sense of style, unless someone really goes all out & purchases clothing for expense and looks for show & tell. I need to redo my closet anyways, so some real simple T's now, keeping that out of the list a bit since it's getting colder. I'm a skinny guy so casual looks good on me.

I got a question though. What are some good belts that don't require holes? Something adjustable and AFFORDABLE. I see mentions of leather belts over $250 here but that's TO much. I'm talking about casual and simple, I'm in need of one. Also, I need some good sweaters, I looked into H&M their fine to. Might get some there, any recommendations?
    Last edited by Draz; 09-15-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    maybe if you're retarded

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Maybe I'm just a clueless poor kid but who the **** would spend $300 on a belt?
    Someone who has an unlimited bank account furnished by the wealth of his parents.