Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default brady can't beat a great pass rush defense. first saints and now rams. it's over

his stats are great and he can still throw but he can't move anymore and the league is starting to figure out all you have to do is rush him every time. it's time to retire. r.i.p GOAT

Default Re: brady can't beat a great pass rush defense. first saints and now rams. it's over

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    his stats are great and he can still throw but he can't move anymore and the league is starting to figure out all you have to do is rush him every time. it's time to retire. r.i.p GOAT
    Mike vick was better than any version of brady. Fvck brady

Banned

Default Re: brady can't beat a great pass rush defense. first saints and now rams. it's over

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Mike vick was better than any version of brady. Fvck brady
    black QBs that can run and don't have great arms dominate for short amounts of time. their bodies either break down or they get figured out quick.

the Mike vicks, cam newtons, kyler Murray's, Lamar Jackson's of the world have a short shelf life.

at most guys like this can hope for a league mvp and after that their times up. at no point was Mike Vick better than brady. just more dynamic for a few years. not better. brady is the goat by a very large margin. the guy won a superbowl as mvp at age 43 then probly shoulda won league mvp.at age 44

hes just now getting figured out after a quarter century. Vick got figured out after 1/10th that amount of time

black QBs that can run and don't have great arms dominate for short amounts of time. their bodies either break down or they get figured out quick.

the Mike vicks, cam newtons, kyler Murray's, Lamar Jackson's of the world have a short shelf life.

at most guys like this can hope for a league mvp and after that their times up. at no point was Mike Vick better than brady. just more dynamic for a few years. not better. brady is the goat by a very large margin. the guy won a superbowl as mvp at age 43 then probly shoulda won league mvp.at age 44

hes just now getting figured out after a quarter century. Vick got figured out after 1/10th that amount of time
    The only thing they figured out about vick is that he was dogfighting(i still dont think he was doing it). Other than that vick is da goat

he will probably retire this year. The Bucs offense will be trash next year and the defense regressed. I don't think he wants to go through another rebuild

Banned

The only thing they figured out about vick is that he was dogfighting(i still dont think he was doing it). Other than that vick is da goat
    don't talk about football

That's how the Giants beat him in the SB... TWICE! Once would be a fluke, but twice?

If you can get to him with a 4 man rush? Even better. Strahan, JPP, Osi, Tuck, Kiwanuka... damn do I miss these guys

don't talk about football
    Im a football expert. Why would i stop?

Banned

Im a football expert. Why would i stop?
    fart

You know mike vick didnt really do that sh1t right? They tryna get nikkas like oj all day. So if these black pro athletes dont watch they step it could be their last

Banned

You know mike vick didnt really do that sh1t right? They tryna get nikkas like oj all day. So if these black pro athletes dont watch they step it could be their last
    Nichole brown simpsons head was cut off. a random attacker doesn't saw someone's head off unless it's out of passion. who else would have been driven to that kind of jealous rage because she was with another man. have some common sense. you can talk about the police "planting bloody socks or blood on his car" but the man literally had a police chase threatening suicide. you gotta be the most retarded racially biased asshole to think he's innocent. and I don't give 2 f*cks about Mike vicks dog fighting shit. f*ck dogs. the guy just wasn't that great at football. his numbers are trash compared to all time greats

He's about to tie the game

Helps when his defense is doing their thing and a lot of help from Rams choking offense

Nichole brown simpsons head was cut off. a random attacker doesn't saw someone's head off unless it's out of passion. who else would have been driven to that kind of jealous rage because she was with another man. have some common sense. you can talk about the police "planting bloody socks or blood on his car" but the man literally had a police chase threatening suicide. you gotta be the most retarded racially biased asshole to think he's innocent. and I don't give 2 f*cks about Mike vicks dog fighting shit. f*ck dogs. the guy just wasn't that great at football. his numbers are trash compared to all time greats
    I didnt even know all that about oj i just know my people thought he was innocent so the nikka must be innocent

Nichole brown simpsons head was cut off. a random attacker doesn't saw someone's head off unless it's out of passion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    He's about to tie the game

Helps when his defense is doing their thing and a lot of help from Rams choking offense