Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #46
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board
Default Re: Dwyane Wade vs Dwight Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
From the 2010 season. And it's not one of his 2 best defensive seasons. If you look deeply into his body of work in every season he deserves 3 ALL NBA defensive 1st teams. He's only been on defensive 2nd teams which is a joke. It's a popularity contest not about skill.

and forget about the fact that he is the all time leader when it comes to blocks per game average for guards.
Yes, he might have been great in 2010 but he's been awful on defense for most of this season. He's played hard on defense in literally 5-6 games this season (most of them in the last couple weeks), aside from that he's been terrible.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #47
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Tell me how well D-Wade could have done with Jameer, Lewis, Turkoglu, Gortat and a better coach. Dwight wouldn't do scrap with Arroyo, Q-Rich, Beasley and Jermaine O'Neal. Wade could have easily led that team through the ECF to the Finals.

LMAO are you an idiot.

Jameer likes the ball in his hands, Turk needs the ball to be effective, Lewis is just a run of the mill spot up shooter, and Gortat? Well he's decent.

Dwight would take that Miami team to more than 45 wins. That's for sure.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #48
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

As a Heat fan I'd trade Wade for Howard straightup if an opportunity comes. Wade is a great player but a dominant big man's impact on both ends goes beyond the stats and it makes it much harder for your opponents to game-plan.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #49
boxclever
I brick open layups

boxclever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunaprenti
I can play the same game - Kobe or Shaq? Again its obvious that Wade is the better player, I actually think that Orlando will become stronger if you swap Howardand Wade. But if this happens Miami is the clear cut favourite for championship this year.
No, just no.
boxclever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:23 PM   #50
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxclever
No, just no.
I think that post was erased cause I cant find it ANyway that was a silly statement. Of course Orlando will be worse by swapping Wade and Howard. Magic will have no Center.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #51
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

If starting a franchise, who would you rather have:
Dwight or Wade + Bosh combo?
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:35 AM   #52
Dunaprenti
I brick open layups

Dunaprenti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
As a Heat fan I'd trade Wade for Howard straightup if an opportunity comes. Wade is a great player but a dominant big man's impact on both ends goes beyond the stats and it makes it much harder for your opponents to game-plan.
As a fan, I wouldn't trade Wade out of respect for what he has done for the franchise.
Everything else is spot on. People fall in love with great perimeter guys, although its much more easier to find one, over center like Dwight...
Dunaprenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #53
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
If starting a franchise, who would you rather have:
Dwight or Wade + Bosh combo?
Wade + Doesn't matter who.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #54
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
Wade + Doesn't matter who.

how long u stuck wit dat avy? its confusin da shit out of me
Old 03-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #55
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
how long u stuck wit dat avy? its confusin da shit out of me
I lost a damn avy bet.

4 more days.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #56
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunaprenti
I think that "wade's a great defender" part was compared to Howard, chill with the stats. Wade IS a great defender it's easy to see that.
your correct, i'm not denying the fact the wade is a great defender but i'm saying defensively dwight is better then wade
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: