Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are there any international prospects expected to be first rounders this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Vasa Micic point guard from Serbia was projected to be around 30th pick so maybe him.

He isn't that athletic but in u19 championship he proved that playing against more athletic players isn't a problem for him by playing great against USA and outplaying Marcus Smart by far ( scored 30pts in first game and had double double in the finals ).
    He might not be that fast but he has amazing body control and that's why he was going where ever he wanted against USA.

There's another Serbian player who might be drafted and it's Bogdan Bogdanovic.

He is a sg with great wingspan for his size, great defensive player, his atleticism is average for NBA standards, can create for himself, good shooter with very long range.

His problem is finishing around the rim and making stupid decisions but he is very young for a role he has ( one of key players in his team ) so you expect something like that from him.

People here call him the next Danilovic ( arguably the 2nd best European sg after Peterovic ) and he is already 10 times better than Nedovic who was drafted in first round last year so I don't get why isn't projected to be drafted but he'll only get better as season goes so he might end up there.
    Wait...........WTF?

It's enormously debatable and a HUGE argument to even consider Petrovic in the first place with guys Galis, and that's not even if we want to consider Belov from earlier times.

Danilovic is nowhere close to Galis. Sorry man.

Default Re: Are there any international prospects expected to be first rounders this year?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    by the time it got to the draft, he was a late first rounder and he pulled his name out

i dont get why people are excited about him when nobody liked him last year.
    yeah because you see everyday 6'10 pfs who move like a guard and have amazing court vision and passing..

u19 champ. stats: 20/11/5
    eurobasket stats: 10/6/2

defense and shooting still need improving but has nice potential

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    yeah because you see everyday 6'10 pfs who move like a guard and have amazing court vision and passing..

Hey another clown here compared Saric to Yaroslav Korolev..............

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Hey another clown here compared Saric to Yaroslav Korolev..............

Something wrong with the comparison?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Not sure about this year but in years to come there will an abundant of British talent in the NBA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    Not sure about this year but in years to come there will an abundant of British talent in the NBA.
    interesting who are the British up and comers, I haven't heard about them.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi

he was projected to go in the 20s last year in a very weak draft, now 5 months later hes a top 10 pick in a much stronger draft

what changed over the last 6 months?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    You know, only Dante Exum, the guy Chad Ford said he would take over Wiggins, Randle and Parker.
    Hey it

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Andrew Wiggins.
    Kansas is no longer in the United States and sanctioned by the NCAA?

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Wait...........WTF?

It's enormously debatable and a HUGE argument to even consider Petrovic in the first place with guys Galis, and that's not even if we want to consider Belov from earlier times.

Danilovic is nowhere close to Galis. Sorry man.
    I consider Galis a pg because of his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    I consider Galis a pg because of his size.
    Oh well then, OK. Don't forget about Myers though.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Kansas is no longer in the United States and sanctioned by the NCAA?
    Wiggins isn't American. He's an international player regardless of what the ignorant and racist morons at ESPN claim at draft night.

I rule the local playground

Wiggins isn't American. He's an international player regardless of what the ignorant and racist morons at ESPN claim at draft night.
    Wiggins is an American. Canada is America as well. And NBA is also Canadian.

There are two flags in every NBA arena.

You should be able to recognize them

Wiggins is not an international.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    Wiggins is an American. Canada is America as well. And NBA is also Canadian.

There are two flags in every NBA arena.

You should be able to recognize them

Wiggins is not an international.
    Ignore list.

Although Wiggins is an international player I think what this poster was saying by international prospects is prospects not playing in the NCAA.

Wiggins lived and played his last two years of high school ball in West Virginia and has an American father.

So by textbook definition he is an "international player" but you can understand why someone who has lived in the US since he was 16, has an American dad and even before he was 16 lived in Toronto which is on the US border can be overlooked at an international prospect.