Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-18-2008, 01:53 AM   #31
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Apecast: Suns vs. Lakers 1/17/08 7:30 PT Staples Center

The more you think about it the more likely Kwame will be sent down to the LA Defenders! I can't imagine any team in the NBA that would ever even for a second consider taking Kwame on their squad. The Lakers couldn't pay a team to take him or his contract on. Seriously they need to add a center/power-forward that can score. To be honest I don't care how much Turiaf (supposedly) gives up on defense, I never want to see Kwame on the court againg. I do not understand what the **** you guys have been talking about his defense because it doesn't do **** when you have 7 turnovers and miss multiple dunks. Did you see how many turnovers were caused because his teammates were scared to pass him the ball? Fearing that he would drop the ball or miss a layup? Do you see that it causes the entire offense to freeze up? You cannot have such a terrible liability on offense because it effects your defense too (the other team gets fast-breaks). You should also realize that a guy like Ben Wallace at least didnt turn the ball over whenever he got the ball and he could actually dunk the ball when he's wide open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:55 AM   #32
famous14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

famous14 has an OK reputation so far

lol this is just for kicks...but in my nba 2k8 laker franchise...i STOLE lamarcus aldridge and martell webster for kwame brown...HAHAA....damn video games!
famous14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #33
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

i went to the game...i had seats in the section 100...and i cant believe how bad kwame sucked that game...everyone was booing him it was crazy...lamar odom was the only one trying to win.
brandonislegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:56 AM   #34
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

So from what i read Kwarme is even worse than we thought, i mean missing an open dunk is just shocking, we need to get rid of him and soon.
Lamar seemed to annoy people aswell cos he only realy plays when we play the suns just damn annoying.
An open dunk and he missed - IM DISGUSTED
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:41 AM   #35
Robster89
Serious playground baller

Robster89 has decent reputationRobster89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
i have no clue...maybe kwame/vlad for ben wallace....

nahh, the more i think about that, the worse it looks...

I don't know Apeman.
I've been laughing at most of the Ben Wallace trade suggestions I've seen but right now, that doesn't sound half bad.
Kwame is horrible. Vlad is not a fit.
I know Ben has a big contact with 2 years left after this year, but I believe PJ and Kobe could motivate him to be at least a solid defender/rebounder/shotblocker once again.
The guys in great physical shape, so you know its not age with him, it's motivation. And kind of like Lamar, he is being asked to be something he is not in Chicago.
But you're probably right, we wouldn't want that contract.
Its really amazing the difference a great big man can make. (Bynum)
That game was absolutely pitiful.
Robster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: