Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
DaGreen
Creativity Overload

DaGreen has an OK reputation so far
Default Funny High Kid Video

Man this little guy is so hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
DaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Funny High Kid Video

Hahah, great find mate.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol thats funny ****

somewhat related story

my cousin who was a huge stoner was living at my grammas house and when he moved out my grams went to go tidy up the room he was staying in and she found what she thought was a rolled cigarette (she rolls hers with zig zags not tubes or anything) anyways she comes up stairs and figures she dropped it and just lit it up and kept saying this smoke tastes wierd and laughing and was like who smells and ****. i was there and i think i may have had a cold so i couldnt smell but when she put it out i looked at it and was like this is a ****ing doobie lol. i was laughing so hard because my gramma is so against drung and **** and is like a proper lady type of thing and seeing her laughing so hard and puffing on a j was just too much.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #4
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol my nana used to blaze and she used to grow dro in the 80's. she was so funny when she was high.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
YAH trick YAH
Local High School Star

YAH trick YAH has decent reputationYAH trick YAH has decent reputation

lol at the random screaming
YAH trick YAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #6
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man a couple of those quotes are priceless "is this real life?" is such a great too high question. "I feel funny. Why is this happening to me?" hahahahaha f*ck that's a funny video.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah that was great, great quotes...."is this gonna last forever?"
At the highest of my trips, I've always felt the innocence of a child, and I can total relate to this lil kid....great stuff
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: