Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #1
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Some Questions on Vassilis Spanoulis

I saw that between the legs pass at the end of Game 4 in Houston by V-Span. That reminded me that he existed and of how well he did last summer in the world games. I did a little research and this guy's stats make him look abslutely horrible.

Why does he turn the ball over so much? I mean, how? I didn't see any games where he played so I really don't know. Can you Rockets fans tell me? Does he throw terrible passes just as often as good ones... does his ballhandling suck... whats with this guy? He's shown some flashes of potential on one hand... but almost always offsets this with a giant hole in his performance.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Some Questions on Vassilis Spanoulis

jvg doesnt like giving rookies too many minutes. and he especially hates turnovers. and if you ask "why is John lucas getting minutes" its becuase he played with us last year also
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:55 AM   #3
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

I don't think his turnovers have been as bad in his last couple of outings but he does not get consistent minutes. He is a very creative passer but can be a little too aggressive. His teammates do not expect the passes at times which does not help either. If he got more playing time I am sure he could get his turnovers down but he is a rookie and JVG is a dick, imho. JVG is not capable of developing players nor does he take the time to.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

This year he had 28 assists and 29 turnovers. I think it could be a major issue witht this guy. If its not then he could turn into something but all his creativity has been offset by his turnovers so far.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: