Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-18-2018, 11:08 PM   #421
Patrick Chewing
Save us Zion....or KD!

Default Re: Crime & Punishment: The Trial of Paul Manafort (Part I)

Dylan Prince aka DonDadda aka SomeBlackDude please explain yourself in this video.

https://vimeo.com/188415947

There are no Black people in Game of Thrones

Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #422
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

you. are. losing. it. chew. seriously, i'm worried about you. the president's tiny mushroom d*ck is not a reflection on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
There are no Black people in Game of Thrones

fake news.

SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:41 PM   #423
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

looks like despite team maga's bold assertions in public, they have no idea what's really going on.

Quote:
Trump’s Growing Legal Team Has a Problem: It’s Operating Partly in the Dark

WASHINGTON — Nearly a dozen lawyers now assist President Trump in contending with two federal investigations, one in Washington and one in New York, that could pose serious threats to his presidency and his businesses. But the expanding legal team is struggling to understand where the investigations could be headed and the extent of Mr. Trump’s legal exposure.

The lawyers have only a limited sense of what many witnesses — including senior administration officials and the president’s business associates — have told investigators and what the Justice Department plans to do with any incriminating information it has about Mr. Trump, according to interviews with more than a dozen people close to the president.

What is more, it is not clear if Mr. Trump has given his lawyers a full account of some key events in which he has been involved as president or during his decades running the Trump Organization.

Another potential problem for Mr. Trump emerged Friday when his former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, pleaded guilty to corruption charges and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors.

It is not publicly known what, if any, damaging information about the president Mr. Manafort can give prosecutors — Mr. Trump’s lawyers insist he has none — but his cooperation brings a new level of uncertainty. Mr. Manafort spent considerable time with Mr. Trump and his family during the 2016 presidential campaign, including attending a meeting with Russians offering negative information on Hillary Clinton, and has had extensive business dealings with Russians close to the Kremlin.

His plea brings to four the number of former close associates of Mr. Trump who have agreed to cooperate with Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the election and obstruction of justice by the president. And while Mr. Trump’s lawyers insist Mr. Mueller has nothing on their client about colluding with Russia, they are bracing for him to write a damaging report to Congress about whether the president obstructed justice.

The sense of unease among the president’s lawyers can be traced, in part, to their client. Mr. Trump has repeatedly undermined his position by posting on Twitter or taking other actions that could add to the obstruction case against him. But those close to the president also blame the strategy pursued by the first head of his legal team, John Dowd, to cooperate fully with Mr. Mueller while negotiating few concessions.

By early this year, the president had concluded that the strategy Mr. Dowd promised would help bring the Mueller investigation to a quick conclusion had failed, and shortly afterward, he was gone.

Mr. Trump’s expanded and reconstituted legal team is now dealing far more aggressively with Mr. Mueller. But only in recent weeks, when it was reported that the soon-to-depart White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, spent at least 30 hours with Mr. Mueller’s investigators, have Mr. Trump’s lawyers fully understood just how much of an advantage Mr. Mueller gained because of Mr. Dowd’s initial strategy.

Mr. Dowd took Mr. Trump at his word that he had done nothing wrong and never conducted a full internal investigation to determine the president’s true legal exposure. During Mr. Dowd’s tenure, prosecutors interviewed at least 10 senior administration officials without Mr. Trump’s lawyers first learning what the witnesses planned to say, or debriefing their lawyers afterward — a basic step that could have given the president’s lawyers a view into what Mr. Mueller had learned. And once Mr. Dowd was gone, the new legal team had to spend at least 20 hours interviewing the president about the episodes under investigation, another necessary step Mr. Dowd and his associates had apparently not completed.

“President Trump has been ill served by a legal team that failed to negotiate access, debrief and prep witnesses, constrain information flow and manage expectations,” said Stephen K. Bannon, Mr. Trump’s former chief strategist, an opinion shared by many friends of the president’s. “He finds himself in a legal mess today because of their incompetence.”

full article
tldr- 'no collusion' and 'no obstruction' is based 100% on john dowd taking the gawd emperor's word for it. the defense lawyers, rudy included, don't have any clue what prosecutors have.

pray for maga.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:44 PM   #424
Patrick Chewing
Save us Zion....or KD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
you. are. losing. it. chew. seriously, i'm worried about you. the president's tiny mushroom d*ck is not a reflection on you.

fake news.

No way they'd cast your gumby-looking ass.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:49 PM   #425
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

it's just a penis, chew. not even your penis. let it go, hermano. pun intended.

here, i know what'll cheer you up.

i'll buy you this maga hat for 2020, made in 'murrica:

come on, you know it's funny chewster.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:54 PM   #426
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

SomeBlackDude stop thinking about Trumps D*ck and focus on how you are going to spin the fact that the Obama administration weaponized the FBI and DOJ against a political opponent he didn't like. Get ready for declassification bruh. Good luck.

BTW There's no problem there

TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:56 PM   #427
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
Get ready for declassification bruh. Good luck.

last time the emperor declassified, all he revealed was his campaign's foreign policy adviser being a russian agent.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...etap-documents

goat backfire.

hopefully we get more like that from this next batch.

believe me, folks.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:00 AM   #428
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:
last time the emperor declassified, all he revealed was his campaign's foreign policy adviser being a russian agent.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...etap-documents

goat backfire.

hopefully we get more like that from this next batch.

Wow, you have no idea about Carter Page and have not done your due research if that's what you think. Although, I don't think you believe 95% of what you spew. Good luck and God Bless.

Quote:
believe me, folks.

Can we at least agree he is the funniest president of our era?

Last edited by TheGreatDeraj : 09-19-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:09 AM   #429
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
Wow, you have no idea about Carter Page and have not done your due research if that's what you think. Although, I don't think you believe 95% of what you spew. Good luck and God Bless.

signed off on 4x by the likes of emperor appointed rosenstein and republican appointed fisa judges.

litrally had a russian agent conspiring with russia during the campaign and after.

#nocollusion doe

Quote:
Can we at least agree he is the funniest president of our era?

Old 09-19-2018, 12:25 AM   #430
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

*all judges who signed off were republican appointees.

now you know why the gawd is so desperate to discredit the vast majority of names who signed the warrant, including his own appointees.

can't claim no collusion when your handpicked ag for the russia probe is signing off on warrants saying your campaign's foreign policy adivser was and still is an active russian agent.

if more of this is coming, i say declassify till we die.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:32 AM   #431
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:

signed off on 4x by the likes of emperor appointed rosenstein and republican appointed fisa judges.

litrally had a russian agent conspiring with russia during the campaign and after.

#nocollusion doe

And why were those FISA applications signed? Was there exculpatory evidence(evidence that he was not guilty) that was left off? Did anyone mislead FISA judges?

What was the insurance policy?

Why is a known Russia agent like Carter Page just walking around?

Stay tuned to find out.

Quote:

Old 09-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #432
ZenMaster
Whap'em

There's just too much "proof" that seems nonsensical, but still used as points toward collusion through spin. E.g:

Papadopolus(or whatever his name is), who was supposed to spill the beans on how, first it was all the collusion taking place, then it was about him trying to setup a secret meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign. Didn't he testify that his idea and he what he mentioned at the meeting was to try and setup a photo op, a public event between the two? At least that's what he said on The View talk show.

Why is Carter Page walking around the US if the FBI's assessment in the FISA warrants is real, that he's a Russian operative/spy?
Either he's a spy and need to be arrested for infiltrating a campaign, or he's not and it needs to be looked at how the FBI could come to such a sure conclusion that they'd use that information in the way it was presented for the purpose of a FISA warrant against a presidential campaign. There just can't be two ways about it.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #433
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
There's just too much "proof" that seems nonsensical, but still used as points toward collusion through spin. E.g:

Papadopolus(or whatever his name is), who was supposed to spill the beans on how, first it was all the collusion taking place, then it was about him trying to setup a secret meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign. Didn't he testify that his idea and he what he mentioned at the meeting was to try and setup a photo op, a public event between the two? At least that's what he said on The View talk show.

Why is Carter Page walking around the US if the FBI's assessment in the FISA warrants is real, that he's a Russian operative/spy?
Either he's a spy and need to be arrested for infiltrating a campaign, or he's not and it needs to be looked at how the FBI could come to such a sure conclusion that they'd use that information in the way it was presented for the purpose of a FISA warrant against a presidential campaign. There just can't be two ways about it.

1) page is a proven snitch (helped the federales bust russian spy ring before) and probably cut a secret deal to snitch on maga like everyone else who worked on that campaign.

2) the fisa warrants were part of an ongoing investigation that was still being conducted by the middle of 2017.

i don't think you guys appreciate just how rigorous the fisa warrant approval process is. you see all those signatures from the doj, fbi, fisa judges? they first need probable cause (aka solid evidence) and then it needs to be thoroughly vetted and signed off by all those agencies at the highest levels (head of the fbi, attorney/deputy attorney general, etc).

how fisa actually works

page's warrants were approved 4 times.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:19 PM   #434
ZenMaster
Whap'em

Quote:
1) page is a proven snitch (helped the federales bust russian spy ring before) and probably cut a secret deal to snitch on maga like everyone else who worked on that campaign.

2) the fisa warrants were part of an ongoing investigation that was still being conducted by the middle of 2017.

i don't think you guys appreciate just how rigorous the fisa warrant approval process is. you see all those signatures from the doj, fbi, fisa judges? they first need probable cause (aka solid evidence) and then it needs to be thoroughly vetted and signed off by all those agencies at the highest levels (head of the fbi, attorney/deputy attorney general, etc).

how fisa actually works

page's warrants were approved 4 times.

So Page helps bust a Russian spy ring, then becomes a Russian spy himself before cutting a deal with FBI to tell how Trump colluded with Putin?

Or Page helps bust a Russian spy ring, then goes undercover on a deal with FBI to bust collusion in the campaign while the same FBI pretends he's an active Russian spy for the FiSA warrants?
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:36 PM   #435
SomeBlackDude
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
So Page helps bust a Russian spy ring, then becomes a Russian spy himself before cutting a deal with FBI to tell how Trump colluded with Putin?

Or Page helps bust a Russian spy ring, then goes undercover on a deal with FBI to bust collusion in the campaign while the same FBI pretends he's an active Russian spy for the FiSA warrants?

the exact timeline of phd's russian agent/federal snitch career will all be revealed in time. he was playing both sides of the fence.

but just keep in mind this dude has been on both russian and u.s. intelligence radar since the emperor was still doing reality tv.

not like he suddenly became a target because of some 'witch hunt' that started in 2016.

also, flynn's sentencing has been scheduled for dec. 18th
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: