Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Yao Ming out for rest of playoffs with left foot hairline fracture!

Everyone ready for the Lakers/Nuggets series?

Im curious about something....After this season, what the hell is Houston going to do? I mean seriously, they cannot expect Yao to play entire seasons, and large minutes. His frame is obviously hitting the point where he consistantly gets injured when hes expected to play a ton, so what do they do? They need more BIGS on that team.

It's time for Joey Dorsey to play!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EllEffEll

It's merely a flesh wound

Living Legend

In all reality for serious NBA fans. Who wanted to see anything but a Denver vs LA series in the next round?

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Im curious about something....After this season, what the hell is Houston going to do? I mean seriously, they cannot expect Yao to play entire seasons, and large minutes. His frame is obviously hitting the point where he consistantly gets injured when hes expected to play a ton, so what do they do? They need more BIGS on that team.
    well this year was different in that he played in the olympics, meanin he probably played all year round

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dafunkphenom
    In all reality for serious NBA fans. Who wanted to see anything but a Denver vs LA series in the next round?
    Doesn't matter. I wanted a Lakers Denver conference finals but I liked the intensity of this series. The Rockets just lost pretty much their only advantage. Series over. They won't even win another game unless LA takes the night off.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

SAD for YAO......Rockets need a backup center who could play 20minutes/night....all season...dont know when was the last time Rockets had a backup center...

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    well this year was different in that he played in the olympics, meanin he probably played all year round
    Hes been suffering from problems over the last few years though. Hes playing far too many minutes at this point for someone his size. I truely believe if they can get a legitimate backup center, and a few big bodies, then they can add to his years. Hes expected to do WAY too much with his body.

Living Legend

Dump this useless stiff immediately and start rebuilding. The Rockets are out of fuel and when your best player is Ron Artest you are in big trouble!

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Yao, while injury prone, is one of my favorite NBA players. The man plays with passion, and has heart. I feel for Yao, and although LA is my team, I wish him all the best in future years.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Rose-2-Wolfe
    I personally can't stand watching the Lakers play but Houston is one of the few teams that will keep me from turning the channel off when L.A. plays.

Wow! True hater...

Anyways.. Rockets were going to lose this series with or without Yao. They produced too many turn overs and really had no answer for Kobe Bryant, when he is hot.. well no one in the NBA does.

Um, WTF!!!

Thank you for the great season, big fella. Come back even stronger next year!!

Bad luck for the Rockets.