Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Did Snoop Dogg know Tupac was a walking dead man 3 days before he died?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkOr...eature=related

Something about the way he looks in this interview... I don't know.

He just looks like he knows.

Then he makes that Suge Knight comment after the murder.

Default Re: Did Snoop Dogg know Tupac was a walking dead man 3 days before he died?

Pac looks like he knows more than Snoop about being a walking dead man.

Default Re: Did Snoop Dogg know Tupac was a walking dead man 3 days before he died?

He just looks high, that's it.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    My thoughts exactly.

This is why we clown and bash conspiracy theorists. You guys are wackjobs who pull stuff from your ass. All Snoop did was look incredibly high. How can anyone with good sense watch this video and draw from it what you did? Its not possible. What are you seeing, hearing? Or dod I have to play this video backwards to get your point? Damn you can be so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Damn you can be so stupid.
    I think he is stupid.

snoop prolly did him in for not letting him get a word in during the interview.

Dre and Snoop both distances themselves (and paid to do it) from Suge Knight, because they knew he was bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    This is why we clown and bash conspiracy theorists. You guys are wackjobs who pull stuff from your ass. All Snoop did was look incredibly high. How can anyone with good sense watch this video and draw from it what you did? Its not possible. What are you seeing, hearing? Or dod I have to play this video backwards to get your point? Damn you can be so stupid.

While pointing at a picture and making this claim is retarded... it's a fact that Snoop and Dre both paid millions to get out of Death Row and away from Suge Knight.

Good college starter

Pac looks like Ben Kingsley in that pic

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

Bingo. Both of them do.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    While pointing at a picture and making this claim is retarded... it's a fact that Snoop and Dre both paid millions to get out of Death Row and away from Suge Knight.

I think it was the mere fact that both were aware of the shady dealings of Death Row records in general. Dre got out before the fact, and Snoop was DAMN sure to get the fu*k outta town after Tupac was killed. Death Row dealt with full on corrupted individuals, and flat out gangsters.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Suge is lying that said Pac and Snoop didn't get along and this was 3 days before he died.

Pac didn't let Snoop to get a chance to talk.

King Hammer probably knows more, he was in Vegas with Pac that night and they got real close when Hammer signed with Death Row.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkOr...eature=related

Something about the way he looks in this interview... I don't know.

He just looks like he knows.

Then he makes that Suge Knight comment after the murder.
    I think you have smoked more bud than Snoop.