Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Shawne Williams gets exiled

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ast-grizzlies/

Quote:
Memphis native Shawne Williams is no longer with the Mavs even though he is under contract. The Mavs told Williams he is no longer welcome around the team because of his lack of maturity, professionalism and work ethic. Williams is in the last year of his rookie contract. Dallas is said to be holding onto his rights in case Williams can be used in a trade.

Chalk up another one to wasted talent.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
Glo41
Mavs & Knicks 4ever

Glo41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Shawne Williams gets exiled

I don't see how some of these dudes just dont' grow up.

He seemed really good in Indiana before but completely bombed his season last year with us. I'm hoping we can get a 2 for 1 deal to clear roster space with Jawai and him being the 2.
Glo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

from what I have heard around town the idiot brought a sack of weed onto the team plane.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
from what I have heard around town the idiot brought a sack of weed onto the team plane.

Are you sure?
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullit
Are you sure?

No, but thats what I have heard from a few sports reporters I know. I used to be a producer/photographer in Tyler and several people I worked with are in the area now.

But what they told me was what their random "sources" told them and it cannot be confirmed.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: