Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 01-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
MP25
I airball my layups

MP25 has an OK reputation so far
Default Alexis Ajinca

Hey guys, I'm actually a Cavaliers fan, but I watch and follow the D-League a little, mainly certain players. Ajinca is one of them and you guys have him under contract. I think this guy is going to be an above average center in this league. He's putting up some pretty good numbers in the D-League. He can block shots, he's got a nice finesse post game. He could probably use a little muscle to help him defend some of the bigger C's he'll face in the NBA, but he's pretty athletic for his size regardless. He's also only 21 years old.

I'd love for the Cavs to be able to pick this guy up somehow but I doubt it's going to happen. Have any of you got to watch him play much?
MP25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Alexis Ajinca

I've got a friend that lives in Portland, Maine and he's been out to a few games. I certainly hope he can bulk up and improve his skills before we lose patience in him.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Alexis Ajinca

Ajinca needs 25-30 pounds of pure muscle and then I believe he can be a 16 point 10 rebound 2 block center. He needs to stay in the D League the rest of the season and consume thousands of protein shakes.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: