Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Banned

Default Re: What do people have against "White privilege"?

Has anyone been able to provide any objective facts that support the sociological theory of white privilege yet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Has anyone been able to provide any objective facts that support the sociological theory of white privilege yet?
    I think you already won pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    There are some objective studies that have shown white interviewers with the same qualifications as black interviewers have a better chance of getting an interview, white servers tend to get higher tips compared to black servers and there are racial profiling stats that can be seen from stop and frisk that effected blacks and latinos more disproportionately compared to whites and so forth.

The concept of "white privilege" does exist in some form of another in the United States but so do other privileges. I don't think it has as much as an impact as SJW would led you to believe and it isn't relevant in every single racial issue but it's there. Personally I think economics plays a larger role in the United States and the main issue is black people are disproportionately poorer compared to whites.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    There are some objective studies that have shown white interviewers with the same qualifications as black interviewers have a better chance of getting an interview, white servers tend to get higher tips compared to black servers and there are racial profiling stats that can be seen from stop and frisk that effected blacks and latinos more disproportionately compared to whites and so forth.

The concept of "white privilege" does exist in some form of another in the United States but so do other privileges. I don't think it has as much as an impact as SJW would led you to believe and it isn't relevant in every single racial issue but it's there. Personally I think economics plays a larger role in the United States and the main issue is black people are disproportionately poorer compared to whites.
    Please post these objective studies to support your claims and the sociological theory of white privilege.

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Weak bait by OP.