Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #16
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Guess who got cut in the NBA today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
And that is definitely not the only crime he has been associated with.

Salim Stoudamire is no more a true point guard then I am. He's a very short shooting guard. I would have no problem with him on our team though.

We cut Solomon....so I am not sure what our next move is.

We cut Sampson not Solomon...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #17
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
We cut Sampson not Solomon...

Really? Oh...well that's ok then. I swear a site had it wrong then... yeah that's it...it was the site.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #18
Sekman
Great young streetballer

Sekman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
And that is definitely not the only crime he has been associated with.

Salim Stoudamire is no more a true point guard then I am. He's a very short shooting guard. I would have no problem with him on our team though.

Patterson - the guy will shoplift at a grocery store while he has loads of cash in his pocket.. he's a criminal by nature.. if he's in TO, you will catch him twice on the highlights... DUNKING THE BALL AND ROBBING YOUR STORE

Stoudamire - if solomon does go down with the hamstring injury speculated, having salim will be a friendly competition with Ukic...
Sekman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #19
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

salim stoudamire is not even close to being a PG
he wasnt in arizona, he wasnt with the hawks, popovich wouldnt let him be on the spurs
salim is a guard who has never seen a bad shot in his life. He would do great in an uptempo system, but he doesnt have the ball skills to run our offense.

to be honest, i really think BC has put a lid on offseason movement right now, but it is obvious where he will probably go next, addressing the backup PG slot if solomon doesnt recover, or adding athleticism and rebounding on the wing
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #20
baller1523
Can barely lace up my sneakers

baller1523 has an OK reputation so far

Boston got rid of Darius Miles a while ago.....You this he can help us in anyway? just give him a 10day or somthing

Also where is Darius Washington?....I was hearing some good things about him before.....he would be a pretty good PG do you think?
baller1523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #21
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Salim Stoudamire .... BACK UP POINT GUARD! he is DECENT and is TRUE PG ... not like Rokic and Soloman!

Not to gang up, but that has to be a joke.

And can we stop the ridiculous discussions about picking up other teams' garbage? Not one of the guys on that list intrigues me even the slightest. Trash like Smush Parker and Ruben Patterson are not what's going to make or break the Raptors. They have enough D-League filler on the roster already with Solomon and whoever Hassan Adams is.

There are trades out there to be made. Let's have higher aspirations. It bothers me that some fans of this team are so much in deperation mode that they're jumping to sign any castoff not good enough to play for any other team.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: