Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #31
federationfilms
Can barely lace up my sneakers

federationfilms has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: facebook is overrated; face-to-face connections matter more

agreed....down with facebook!
federationfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #32
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Why use facebook when insidehoops is all anyone really needs?
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #33
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone who complains about facebook still logs in every single day. I bet that very, VERY few people who were "outraged" at the recent changes canceled their accounts.

That site is essential to me. Many of my friends live too far away to hang out with on a consistent basis. I would rather meet up and do something, but that usually isn't possible. I hate talking on the phone, so facebook works out well for me.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #34
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no one uses myspace anymore
i feel so lonely on myspace.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #35
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Anyone who complains about facebook still logs in every single day. I bet that very, VERY few people who were "outraged" at the recent changes canceled their accounts.

That site is essential to me. Many of my friends live too far away to hang out with on a consistent basis. I would rather meet up and do something, but that usually isn't possible
. I hate talking on the phone, so facebook works out well for me.
You pretty much summed the entire purpose of FB in 3 (bolded)sentences.
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: