Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Eminem releases new diss track against Mariah Carey

LOL...what a stupid ****

Em killed it and completely owned Mariah and Nick...sick diss track.

South Africa 2010

Eminem completely destroyed Mariah poppins, i mean... carey and her ***** husband. now i know we use this world a lot but mariah carey got OWNED!
    Nick you lost, Eminem won.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by U got Served
    Eminem completely destroyed Mariah poppins, i mean... carey and her ***** husband. now i know we use this world a lot but mariah carey got OWNED!
    Nick you lost, Eminem won.
    Sorry but in the game of life nick won and Em is on a downward spiral and had to battle depression. He is the one with issues...and if it is career wise or talentwise then he is a ant compared to Mariah.

Eminmen is currently a gimmick...at least Mariah is relevant

South Africa 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Sorry but in the game of life nick won and Em is on a downward spiral and had to battle depression. He is the one with issues...and if it is career wise or talentwise then he is a ant compared to Mariah.

Eminmen is currently a gimmick...at least Mariah is relevant
    nope. pretty sure Eminem won. told her whatz up straight up.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

eminem is a joke! GTFO of here with that annoying ass voice.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No not because its a female. Its because he is lame for dissing pop artists, singers, celebs you name it. Who does that? He is the Weird Al of hip hop now. This isnt Em in his prime, this is Em trying to stay relevant. I guess since he cant make a club banger, a summer hit song? He'll stick to poking fun at people who most likely wont reply. Why do I care what he has to say about Mariah Carey? There is nothing he can say, clown, joke on that I find funny or interesting. Just like there is nothing I find funny if he were to start dissing Radiohead, Conan from the Tonight show or Mark Walhberg.

I'm not even going to listen to this. He already had a song about her on his latest album I downloaded and deleted the same night. So now where do we go? Nick Cannon responds and Em makes a diss song about him? I'm sure the people who dislike, cant stand Nick Cannon would enjoy that diss song. Thats about it. So this is how Eminem stays in the music news? Since his album I havent heard much about him besides some random wacko skydiving onto Eminem. Maybe this is how he draws attention and makes people remember "Em is still alive!".

I dont give a damn about him randomly dissing Blink 182. I cant even imagine Jay Z, Nas putting out songs similar to what Em has. In fact if either did or other notable artists? We'd laugh and clown them. If Jay Z was on stage doing a diss song about Mariah Carey or some pop group? People would be making threads saying Jay Z failed, he needs to give up the mic etc etc. If Nas did it? He would get criticized. List goes on. Kanye West dissing Trey songz for his next single. Imagine that, you cant? Of course not. Wake up kid.

And the Game shoud be named The Lame. How many times does he pop shyt then apologize? He started a whole GUNOT movement then apologized to G-Unit, 50 cent and 2 weeks later is back on his F*ck 50 cent/G Unit tirade. One minute you crying on DVD and then you the toughguy. Is this how guys are promoting themselves now?

Sidenote: How did Nick lost? His wife is Mariah Carey whom many consider having sex appeal. He's a comedian who does make people laugh. Not a wack comedian. Not the greatest. If anything Nick Cannon has been handling his business. Not living off 15mins of fame. He's also boned some hot females. He may be corny to you for some reason or another. But he didnt lose crap. Em LOST. His peers dont respect this. Go around the hp hop community and ask thier thoughts on this. They would repeat much of what i said. Em has these superior skills, top emcee of all time. Show it. Not by dissing Mariah friggin Carey. U kidding me?
    Hip hop community? Don't try to act like you part of it. You's a nerd. An internet flea. Nick ain't no comedian. He's the token black guy. An Oreo. Black on the outside and white on the inside. He does bang hot b'itches like Allissa Milano. Can't deny that. Where's Nick's rap game? You think if someone dissed Beyonce, Jay Z wouldn't respond? Instead, twitter in response? Nick hiding underneath Mariah's skirt.

Very good NBA starter

i thought it was a good track

it definately had some great shock value at first and even know its pretty clear you dont mess with em...

and its been a month or so after the fact, right? well where is the comeback?

*crickets...crickets...crickets...*
    kinda sad that it had to be someone like mariah carrey or a pop star or something instead of something that could fight back, but that was pretty hard so far as passion and flow goes.