Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Call me crazy..

But I just saw that J.R Smith will be going to the New York Knicks.

If the roster becomes full and the Knicks have to get rid of someone.. do you think they would trade Jeremy Lin? Maybe to the Lakers??

I say we should let the Knicks have all our draft picks for him.

Thoughts everyone.
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call me crazy..

lol
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1

If the roster becomes full and the Knicks have to get rid of someone.. do you think they would trade Jeremy Lin? Maybe to the Lakers??

Thoughts everyone.

YOU ARE CRAZY......j/K

There is no chance on earth this will happen..........but I like your dreaming
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is this some kind of joke thread?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
kobe080
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobe080 has an OK reputation so far

lol yea ur crazy
kobe080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1

Thoughts everyone.

you are not crazy but delusional
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JR is not a point guard. He's not there to play the PG position, and since Lin is their best point guard, with very high turnover stats, he would not be removed from the team, unless he was involved in a trade to get another point guard that plays at a high level.

After watching Lin a few games, I am starting to think that he is perhaps, a shooting guard. His turnover numbers are scary for how good he's doing.

He is still sort of a rookie if you think about it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: