Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Serious playground baller Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar

Default Re: I am disgusted to be a Nets fan

Game, Set, Blatche.

Learning to shoot layups PassTheRock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    I am i the only one who gets this? This was gold!

do explain

Banned

Is op shady's protege?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Good. Please leave the fan base. I can't stand you.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well it could've been worse if Avery Johnson is still the coach, we could've seriously missed the playoffs. Anyway this is the first season this team is put together, and we have yet to find the appropriate coach. Lets give it another 2-3 years, if things dont work out those long term contracts will be near expiration anyway.

Bruh are u stupid?? Yall wasnt gonna miss the playoffs with avery johnson. I wish idiots would stop thinkin that. Its the east...u really think the nets would have had a worse record than the bucks and missed the playoffs??? Cmon get outta here. They main reasons coaches get fired is because u cant fire players. I blame billy king for not making any trades before the deadline. Y didnt he go after kenyon martin??? Y didnt he bring in jj reddick?? Yall need shooters badly. Kris humphries is trash he gotta go asap.brooke lopez might be the softest center to ever grace the nba. The boy got skills but i see no dog in him. Its like playing against the really nice kid in school thats good but when u put him in a pressure cooker he never toughens up he just lets the pressure cook his ass with a smile. Idk y yall went and got cj watson when he is basically a lesser paid watered down version of deron williams. Both like shooting threes etc...there isnt really difference in their games except dwill being an allstar and a lil bigger so he can post but its not like either excel on the defensive end. Joe johnson is just uggggh i never seen a guy with his size and ball handling settle for so many shots. He could be baby lebrom if he wanted too. No heart!!! He insists on takin threes....this guy never drives. Reggie evans....i love his toughness and every team needs an enforcer but damn can u at least get one post move?? Thats wat i hate bout centers like evans, kendrick perkins,hell even dwight. How the hell can u call the nva your job but u never improve?? U been in the league 5 plus years yet u cant post a pg cuz u have no post moves. Dwill aint been the same since he was jazzing it up with sloan. That nikka has been exposed....still a great player but he aint a top 3 pg anymore. Pj carlismo is what i call a "nice coach". He too nice. U never see him sweat...u never see him enraged. Never see him pissed. Nikka always looking like a damn deacon waiting for communion and sh1t!!!!

Some Nets fans apparently have really unrealistic expectations. The Nets roster is trash for the most part, and some of the best players on the team didn't even get playing time.

Not to mention the Nets had freaking Avery Johnson as coach to start the year...

Dunking on everybody in the park

The Nets are the Clippers of the east.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The Blueprint

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    inb4

For those who don't get it,this is It's a VC3's sister. He reportedly eats out his sister if the Nets lose.

[COLOR="White"]It was a false quote but still funny[/COLOR]